PLeasee help really panicking about gyno!

How can i stop my gyno for good? Please help, for me this is the worst of all the sides. F**************************K!!!

are you on any supplements or medicines"??

have you tested

e2 (sensitive)
DHT
prolactin
progesterone

I don’t have an answer in terms of some easy pill you can pop. Besides, we should have learned our lesson and try to be as natural as possible.

I now a sure fire way to get rid of your gyno, at least the appearance aspect of it. Resistance weight training. Not just throwing weights around in a half ass way. Lift weights in a VERY stirct form doing dumbell flys, presses, pull overs etc. The weights should be heavy enough that it provides good resistance.

Maybe some other guys can suggest what you can do to lower your prolactin, which is likely high. Prolactin is present in men & woman, but should not be high in men.

Mate, that was the first thing i wanted to do, but i strained an intercostal muscle back before i started on fin, and what with all that my body’s been put through it’s yet to fully heal, so right now can do nothing on the chest. On the prolactin you’re right, and as of yesterday i’m trying to lower it with proven natural supplements.
[/quote]
Besides, we should have learned our lesson and try to be as natural as possible.
[/quote]
I agree with this^ and have not taken any real ‘drugs’ since fin and i’m with you in principle, i really don’t want to either, but it it ultimately comes down to that or large irreversible gyno then i would have to go down that road as a last resort.

@cando did this ever resolve for you?