Please post your experiences with GABApentin

I’m looking into Gabapentin to possibly help with sleep. As many of you are, having been burned by Propecia, I’m concerned about side effects… last thing I want to do is make things worse. I’ve read the other GABApentin threads, but I would like more detail from those who’ve tried it.

• Specifics of dosage, frequency, and how long you were taking it
  • Benefits, including how long it took for benefits to taper off, and whether any “stuck” after stopping the medication
  • Exact side effects, and whether they resolved after discontinuing
  • Any other factors involved, such as diet, exercise, and medications
  • The more detail, the better

I’ve determined that the following people have tried GABApentin. If any of you, or anyone else, could add more information about your experiences to this thread, it would be extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

Chi
Blunted
iwontgiveup
fantasyzone
jamielondon
ithappens
way
livingdead
ogadwolverine
Mark2012
mario

I am taking Gaba 300 mg daily for 2 years. I take it for anxiety. My psychiatrist prescribe it for me. No changes for me except less anxiety.

I stopped taking gabapentin and started taking lamotrix for anxiety. I noticed a drop in libido. I returned to Gaba and the libido returned and it was bigger than before.

ya my psychiatrist is prescribing me gabapentin, i hope it will help with my anxiety too