Please help stabbing backpain since 3 years now

Hello there

After quitting fin i got stabbing backpain. Its located right there in the adrenal area. When i move its ok but i can only sleep on one side (on the right). I also cant sleep on the back or on my stomache, well i could but then the pain gets even worse. So now im sleeping only on one side for 3 years. Even when i do sleep only on my right there will still be some pain in the morning which stays for 2-3 hours. Also when i pinch softly against that spot (adrenal) its like someboddy is stabbing me.

Some info about my case:

Took fin 3 years after quitting the sides didnt go away

Libido is at 40-50%. You might think its ok but its really not. I had a very healty sexuality. I dont get horny anymore and its only possible with stimulation. Its like i need to force myself to get in the mood. Im 30 so this really shoud not be.

Genital numbness is the worst part. On some days its really bad and some days are ok. Its not completley numb but there is a loss of sensivity/sensation. Its like my mojo was taken away.

I also was at the doctors and they tell me its in my head and stuff you know the usual bullshit. When talking about the backpain i get told that it must be some muscle but im sure its the adrenal. What do you guys think?

Regards from Germany

Hi @german_dude

Welcome to the forum, and I’m sorry you’re experiencing this condition. When you have a minute, could you please create a member story in the Member Stories section instead? That will help other patients understand your case better. Once you have been off the drug for 3 months, it would be helpful to complete the patient survey to assist with our research efforts also.

Let me know if you ever need to connect over a phone call for support - I’d be happy to listen - although I don’t speak any German, sorry!

Hallo @german_dude here is a german language subforum under categories. The pain I would let examine by modern diagnostic methods.
There are some doctors like Prof Zitzmann, who well informed over pfs.