Please Help Military doctors

I’m trying to find out how to convince my military dr.s. I don’t think they realize how bad my brain fog is. I also have hypogonadism, Ed and Peyronie’s disease. I have a year left in the airforce and I think the stress from this disease will kill me if I don’t find a way to really show them that I’m seriously screwed up from it. I have had 2 MRIs, a EEG, Spinal Tap(elevated proteins), so many blood tests. I took leave and paid out of pocket for anti aging doctors, I’m getting a SPECT scan tommarow. My moms a neuro and says that this SPECT Scan should definitely show anything that’s going wrong in my brain. So I am looking forward to that. But my main reason is trying to convince my military doctors.
Any suggestions? Please I’m so close to suicide.

Please answer, I just got my SPECT scan today I will get the results tomarrow, also why can’t I respond to PM’s?

Have them contact the PFS foundation. You could also try a low adiolg test. Be careful about doing scans they can cause damage. Why do you need to convince them? To take leave? Retirement?

Not sure if a SPECT scan will show anything in regards to PFS, the mental side effects seemed caused by lowered neurosteroids.

These things with the government are always subjective about who you are and who you know. For myself they totally screwed me out of my career and even having the foundation to back me up probably would not have mattered. But it was years ago before the foundation even existed.

SPECT scan came back normal, said blood flow and brain metabolism was unremarkable?
How?

Mate this is hormonal it seems.

Can you write your story in a new thread?

Went to endocrinologist because my military doctors refereed me to, she is absolutely horrible, she was making sarcastic jokes about my condition, and got mad when I said it took over my life saying that it’s all in my head and showed her that video of dr. Crisler and she said she was going to report him saying he was promoting this condition saying it’s just scaring people into a fake condition, I got really insulted and walked out of the room when she was talking, my military doctor isn’t going to be happy I did that, but they keep referring me to these lousy pathetic doctors who are old and senile. I had to pay out of pocket to see real doctors and they actually help, I just wished they would send me to a decent Doctor,
I looked her up and her rating is a 1.4 out of 5 with 36 reviews people saying the same thing I did. Some doctors shouldn’t be allowed to practice

Next time slap on her face the studies from Melcangi on Neurosteroids and all the others. You can find them on the PFS foundation. If your mom’s a neurologist, then she should read those studies.
pfsfoundation.org/
You can surely find someone who can give you the entire articles here on the forum.