Please help me. Need advice

Hi guys. Since i crashed in February because of Ginkgo, my libido and emotions are non existent. I just can’t live like that. Please help me someone. Who was in the same state, how to get back some libido without major risks?

I never heard of ginkgo doing this now i’m glad i keep reading peoples posts, i’ll list all the supplements i used for you but you cant take them all willy nilly except maybe the butea superba. DAA, Butea Superba, tribulus, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, Creatine, choline but methyl donors have made others worse so be warned, boron, zinc, caffeine, Sorghum, tongkat ali, catuaba bark, maca root. I was in the same state as you i believe. I can’t remember any other supplements i took that really helped any other muscle building supplements like beta alanine could probably help as well.

Which one helped you the most? Thank you

DAA got me to walk so to speak, after i crashed i had brain fog and all the fun sexual side effects etc. I was talking several testosterone boosters none of which seemed to do too much maybe made my member a little less numb. Once i took DAA however it was able to restart my hpta axis since it is a precursor to hcg or tells the brain to make hcg is how i understand that it works, butea superba helped me the most by far and i’ll probably always have a bottle of it laying around in case but i’ve 100 percent recovered sexually and mentally now but gut health not so much still a wip. Point is you gotta restart your endocrine system and walk before you can run and really start to recover your masculinity.

My main concern about butea superba is that it’s a Phytoestrogen. The same thing was with ginkgo, and i crashed hard.

There are phytoestrogens and antiestrogens in it that cancel each other out trust me on this if i had never taken it i would no have recovered this well i was taking 1600 mg a day for a couple months not sure how it works entirely but i know its used by female to male transgenders sometimes

first time hearing about it, is it safe to try?

Yes it seems to be very safe i’ve taken 3000 mg at once without any side effects caffeine seems more dangerous than it, just try not to get too reliant on it and use it in cycles

1 Like

How do we restart the endocrine system without use of Clomid, HCG, TRT, etc? Mine has completely shut off. My blood values have stabilized and returned to low-normal, but I have had no improvement in symptoms. Whole body is soft and rubber.

DAA or HCG might be the only way to restart it you can buy DAA otc. My body used to feel that way too. I only had to restart my endocrine system from full shutdown once with DAA and i believe through supplementation and extremely hard exercise and i know i was making above normal human ranges of DHT in order to recover because i had the exact mental feelings the way people have described dht based steroids as feeling like and i didnt even use any exogoneus prohormones or steroids although i would have had i felt my supplementation was not enough. Either make or take a lot of dht and you’ll improve for sure.

1 Like

You had all of your skin change and your muscles get extremely soft?

Yeah my forearms were hard as bricks and then became mushy, my muscle hardness has returned but i’ve lost a lot of size i still have to get back, skin felt rubbery and foreign.

Check out my video under “photos of body changes”, I detailed my skin and muscle changes there. I have a consultation with Dr. Alan Jacobs September 5th. Should I mention DAA or HCG?

I would and mention butea superba too even thought its not well studied at all it helped me a lot. A watched your video its sad to see what has happened to you. My arms became very soft even though they used to be very vascular and my hands had no more vascularity and took on a feminine appearance as well. I dont have picture of myself from that time thought but i can show you what my arms looked like while i was on butea superba and working out everyday if you want to see.

The only remaining side effects i seem to have are the weight that i lost and gyno but thats probably from the testosterone boosters as well hopefully the gyno shrinks enough to the point where i’m comfortable but if not i’ll just have to get surgery eventually.

So you didn’t get soft rubbery skin all over your body though? Like all of your skin? I also get indentions if anything at all presses up against my skin. Sitting in a chair or getting out of bed, they stay in my skin for 10-20 minutes.

It’s not so safe for spleen. Studies showed it can enlarge spleen. I tried Butea recently, maybe I am very sensitive to it, but seems like its ‘‘heavy’’ stuff. It kicks in very quickly and my spleen actually was bloated for half of the day, it felt very heavy.

The adverse effects found included an increase in spleen relative weight, and increased serum level of alkaline phosphatase (ALP) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) in rats treated with 150 mg/kg BW/day B. superba powder. At 200 mg/kg BW/day treatment, rats showed significant decreased and increased blood levels of neutrophil and eosinophil, respectively, and a decrease in serum creatinine levels.

I actually did have a slightly enlarged spleen last time i had a ct scan they werent really concerned since it was slight but that is good to point out