Please help me, just one dose of 0,25mg fin gd fkin dammit

Leave this forum ASAP. Don’t search anything about PFS or Finasteride. Forget you took this drug, dont take it again. Wait few weeks. If things don’t resolve, which most likely it will resolve, come here and join the club.

There is no hope right?
15h after 0.25dose. Complete disconnection and flatline…

1 tea spoon of Honey
Fasting
Meat
garlic

this is what helps me.

you took one dose 0.25 some members here took 1mg for months and we have people who have recovered, don’t panic everything will be fine.

we are waiting for a 5 year study to come out any month now and we will better understand what was the affects of this drugs on human body.

don’t eat any sugar, don’t drink alcohol, have a healthy diet, for me eating meat improves my symptoms and light exercise 20-30 minute warm-ups and see how it affects you.

2 Likes

Sawproblemo can you please elabprate how long it took you there to lose the ed?

I’ve had yesterday night extreme heartrace and sweats all over which I never have
Very big thirst and aswell the need to urinate way to often
I’m devastated and feel like crying idk how to handle this i just dont know

1 Like

Im losing my fkin mind… this is like a unreal nightmare

1 Like

It’s ok brother I remember this exact feeling. But you’ve had one pill. The OVERWHELMING majority of people just get better. Takes even a couple of months sometimes.

As a few folks have said don’t stress, don’t drink or binge on sugar, don’t masturbate any, just relax. Have a little bit of a workout too, push a bit but don’t kill yourself at it.

My money’s on you being fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for spamming you, but that’s plain wrong and a few people (who got bad enough to make it to this forum) bounced back from that, so don’t stress. And probably many hundreds or thousands who got better before they thought to make it here.

I mean that too. Actively try not to stress. Might take a couple of days/weeks/months even, but it’s definitely weighted in your favour.

But don’t read scare stories about this, do leave the forum, just don’t take Saw Palmetto, SSRIs, Fin/Duta, anything with Beta Sistosterol (sp?) in it again.

1 Like

Im trying to cope and it really helps you talking to me. But to be honest man I see how this goes here. I took it at 13 and probably after 7/8h the halflife ended and I got the crash. How tf can I stay hopeful omg… these stories here are awful ;//

1 Like

Hey there.

Calm down.

It’s far too early to say how this will go. The odds are in your favour. There’s no point googling half lifes (lives?) Or ifs or buts or maybes.

You’re gonna have to ride this out.

I know how scary it is, I have lived it. I was suicidal at the time of my crash but someone here told me to calm the fuck down and they were right.

There’s nothing you can do right now. The odds are very much in your favour. Take some time out from school or work. Avoid stress. Don’t test yourself. Give yourself time. The odds are in your favour.

1 Like

You see how it goes here because here is where folks with PFS come. What you don’t see and hear (and this is VERY important) are the THOUSANDS of folks who read and believe the inserts along with the medicine, which tell you sides clear up within a few weeks. My GP, who has prescribed finasteride to HUNDREDS of people, along with his colleage, has NEVER seen a case of PFS and shooed me out the door telling me the ED etc will clear up in a few months because in hundreds of people that’s LITERALLY the only thing he’s ever seen happen.

So, let’s say given that you’re (pessimistically) 90% likely to get better. If you are in the unlucky 10% then you only had one .25mg dose. I can’t recall them all but I think tryingnottoworry was like that and he got better and did about three more who took a single dose.

I’m not bullshitting you here because the odds REALLY are in your favour.

So, get off this forum and forget about it for a few weeks. Then you’ll wake up with a boner one day and say “thank fuck for that” and it’ll all be done with. Seriously I’d put money on it. What WILL fuck you up is stressing, testing yourself with masturbating, ruminating over every little non-symptom thing and reading the worst-case stories.

Try and relax, follow the advice of the veterans in this thread and FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE don’t try and take anything for it! That’s got a REAL likelihood of messing with you. You’re in a fragile state right now but that human body of yours is a fucking MACHINE of a thing and wants to right itself, so relax a couple months and let it try. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is hope. As i said stop obsessing about your situation and don’t read other stories. Many people have recovered. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we stop with the term “horror stories”, please?

You are talking about our friends and fellow members of this forum. People who have gone out of their way to aid and help, I might add.

4 Likes

Your case is still one of the easiest. If your issues are now only ED, stay calm, i assure you, that in some time it will come back.

1 Like

Well… all I notice is

• had extreme heartrace at night for like 4-5hours, seems to have calmed down a lot
  • I have to pee the whole fkin time, seems like my muscles there stopped cooperating with my brain. So ED can be brain or musclepressure related maybe(or infection??)
    -ive had severe sweats yesterday night, they seem better/less by now
  • ive extreme dry mouth, during gym barely any salvia was produced. To end up in this drink pee cycle. Still bad, but feels slowly better(salvia).
    My brain seems fine, I feel like Ive some slight pressure in the back, might be placebo. My mind is actually pretty clear, but I have barely slept last night
    I might be imagining progress cuz I really want it, nothing changed in the bottom side, feels slight burny and very slight ongoing right ballache, but no connection
    -and I feel a little bit like puking, dk if its the circumstance or actually my stomach. Been doing a slight fast rn

So of the recommendations we all gave you, have you started any of them? You need to get off your ass and work.

1 Like

I dont really understand what to do. I havent eaten today yet since like 20 o clock yesterday. Was in the gym did light cardio with compoundexercises. Only thing I did was some garlic after gym. Was in the sun for 2-3hours. I feel freaking tired now and am cuddled in my fkin bed. This is unbeliveable.

You should eat, do not stress your hormonal level now. It’s not time for fasting directly after the crash. Fasting trigger hormonal fluctuations. Eat and live like a normal day before you crashed. Do not drink alcohol and avoid hard training.

3 Likes

Basically, nobody knows what to do.

1 Like

So yea I see it right. If I have PFS it’s over. Nothing of this is in my head. Noone here has made any recoveries. I’m in shambles and dont even know how to cope. Cant tell anyone and esp not my parents. Their only son made himself impotent what a fkin comedy

1 Like

That’s also totally not true, believe me there are several who have, probably many more who never came back (we do get the odd person sign in after years who got better) and natural recovery is quite likely after a couple of weeks or months. Also I know of a few from Reddit and elsewhere who just got better.

Please try and stay calm, like Greek and I keep saying the chances are you’ll get better. People with PFS are hugely rare.

Relax as much as you can, don’t try and take anything to recover, just let your body do it’s thing and don’t stress.

There’s new studies coming, this website definitely isn’t the only place looking into this either. But right now you have to wait a few weeks and see. I know that’s difficult, you can DEFINITELY believe me that I know too, but please wait and stay as calm as you can friend.

EDIT - I’ve just read back, apart from the panic right now all you’ve got so far is some ED? My GP (who, again, has prescribed this to hundreds of people) hasn’t EVER seen anyone who didn’t recover from that. Ever. Until me. Just think about how likely it makes it that you’ll mend.

I know it’s a shock, I really do, but the best thing you can do right now is stay as calm as possible and ride it out. I’m sure you’ll be ok.

1 Like