Please guys i need advice

hello guys,
i’m absolutely desperate right now. i need help immediately. my symptoms get worse week after week. Sleep disorders where I wake up every 1.5-2 hours. no feeling in my limbs. toes are numb. hands go numb. penis is shrinking. ED. Hunger attacks, stomach ache, high blood pressure, muscle tremors, headache, tinnitus. my body is slowly dying. what should I do? I have days when I feel better and I can sleep and then days when I feel worse, but the good days are rare. I had an incomplete blood test about a month ago. Prolactin and estrogen were increased. now the nerve damage is what scares me the most. please i need advice and help. I’ve been not only 3 months into this and I have already those crazy side effects. Nobody in my family supports me, I’m alone in this struggle. I don’t know why my symtoms are fluctuating so much.

1 Like

How long have you been off Fin?

EDIT: ok, I see you’re very early into this.

Give yourself time.

Eat clean, make sure you drink sufficient amount of water, and try to get the best sleep you can.

If you can, leave the forum for at least another couple of months.

I only took half a pill (0,5mg) in 19th February. I got immediate sides on the next day. Since then it only got worse tbh. I took prior to that for around 2 years anti candida pills once a week. And stopped them around 1 month into PFS. Those candida pills can cause kidney damage. So there could be comething in that area. But i dont really know, im just speculating.

Give yourself time, and obvioysly don’t touch Fin ever again.

I think in the first week after fin i had one time where my pee was milky white. But i only had it once.

Listen to the advice above. Leave the forums.