Physiological vs psychological depression

I’ve always been prone to depression, but when my testosterone tanked I felt depressed in a different way, I would feel numb or depressed and it would fluctuate throughout the day. When I had depression before PFS it would be continuous for weeks. Started taking TRT and depression has gotten better almost nonexistent right now. Was wondering if anyone has a similar situation of how they feel physical depression compared to psychological

Yes I know what you’re describing, I felt depression many times before in my life but the depression I felt after the first month when I crashed was something I never felt before. If you can imagine a bad alcohol hangover depression, imagine something even worse but day in day out for months on end that kinda fluctuated more the further out I got. It wasn’t until I started taking K2 and activated charcoal that I broke out of it at all. After I got out of the depression I was just in a consistently ultra low energy states for months on end that very slowly started improving. Couldn’t get myself back there if I ran all day long on no sleep, never felt anything quite like it before.