Physicians that will prescribe Cyclosporin for PFS

After reading some of the scientific literature behind Cyclo’s effects on 5-ar-2 and 3 alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and seeing some anecdotal reports of its efficacy on this forum, I’d say this is one of if not the best medication for our condition as of now. Unfortunately it’s only really given after organ transplants and sometimes for certain autoimmune conditions. Now are any physicians out there who recognize PFS willing to prescribe this for our condition? I understand it is atypical use of the drug and may not be covered by many insurance policies, but at this point I’m willing to doll out a few extra hundred dollars a month if it means feeling normal (or close to it ) again.

That’s absolutely insane of you to want to take this. Do you even understand this drug?
Grey Baron is probably the only guy trying this with close to none improvements. Who’s the others??
no physician in his right mind will give you this… there’s always some crazy doctor out there that is irresponsible and will get you whatever but even this Im not sure

suppressing one’s immune system on a fanciful guess probably isn’t a wise move, IMO.