Photos of body changes

I’ve had signs of gut damage since right after taking the 1mg. Constant farts and food intolerances for the entire 18 months. Nothing crazy in terms of stools though

I’ve got PSSD.

Since I crashed from inositol 3 months ago I have noticed I have spider veins on my hands and arms, feet. More prominent veins on my legs.
I have suffered muscle and tissue atrophy of my penis, hands and arms. I’m not sure about my legs.
I was a slim guy anyway, 5’11, 68 - 70 kg. I don’t have access to scales currently, so not sure how much weight I’ve lost, but I can literally see the bones on the inside of my forearms coming don’t from my wrists. When I clench my fists, it’s as if I can see my tendons moving… scary…
Since I’ve also had involuntary muscle spasms, I think this is nerve damage.
Difficult to seek treatment at the moment… :0(

I’ll try and post some pictures in a bit.

yepp, same shit here! Juat growing around belly area, face gets rounder and puffy like a girl. I have slowed metabolism. I believe we must fix guts first, then everything else could improve.

I’m going to complete metabolism control including CT to gastro prof as a first step

Did a 4 day fast and my skin was noticeably tighter. No where near as tight as it used to be but there was a difference id say 10% improvement. I noticed it most in my upper body and arms. I would have kept going but i literally felt like i was going to pass out. Ive recently been looking into an anti histimine diet i suggest everyone research it. Im going to give it a real try . after the fast i ate a bunch of high histamine foods and within 20 min my skin puffed out again , joints aching and cracking and i felt like absolute shit. my entire diet had been incredibly high histamine even tho its healthy. Im cutting it all out. its going to be strict but it may play a key role in this. What have a got to lose

1 Like

@hippydoof, could you please take the post-drug survey?

It’s only an hour or two of your time.