Photobiomodulation, red light therapy. Has anyone tried that for their pssd symptoms?

I do not suggest it is a cure at all, and if anyone plan to try it make sure she/he learn about the possible side effects about red light therapy! It may make things worse, or better. We do not know yet.

I know too much about PSSD, and I was wondering about a possible therapy to reverse that. I know many people tried so many supplements, herbs, drugs etc. for their pssd symptoms, but has anyone tried photobiomodulation?

Photobiomodulation in short is using specific wave of light, that got biological effects on our cells. It seems to have positive effect even in traumatic brain injuries. I link some sources if you wish to learn about red light therapy concepts, how that work, or how we think it is working.

Sources about photobiomodulation:

https://valtsus.blogspot.com/2015/09/hypothyroidism-could-it-be-treated-with.html

I do not suggest it is a cure, and if anyone plan to try it make sure she/he learn about the possible side effects about red light therapy! It may make things worse, or better.

Transcranial Photobiomodulation for Depression Treatment

In this video they speak about how they used photobiomodulation on people who not reacted well for medication, for major depressive disorder.

1 Like