Phenibut is awesome in my expereince

I posted about Phenibut in the past… I was worried it caused some issues with me sexually. that is still a possibility but I believe cough medicine (DXM) may be what caused those sexual issues.

I take 800-1,500mg of Phenibut once a week or once every other week. Some people take it 2x per week. Others are dumb and take it almost everyday.

The benefits are great. Anxiety is zero, you feel very chill, but also happy and social. Its almost like a very slight alcohol buzz but without the bad side effects. It allows you to tolerate stress as well with no problems. Sleep is perfect. Ive had some other interesting results too.

A few interesting experiments I’ve had with it…

1. I’ve had one or two times that I had sex while on it. Both times sex was MUCH better than my PFS baseline. One of the times, my dick was as hard as it was pre-PFS. I can almost never do cowgirl position because my dick goes limp easier that way. However, this time it stayed super hard in this position and I was actually able to enjoy thee sex rather than just worry if I am going to come too soon or go limp. This is one time I am talking about, I had one small glass of whiskey right before hand as well (which typically makes ED worse for me).

2. I’ve tried it with alcohol a few times, which is generally a no no. But if you only have a few beers it is ok. You can have one cocktail on Phenibut and feel pretty damn buzzed.

3. You can take a higher dose (1,500mg +) and go out at night an not even need to drink alcohol. It replaces much of the good with alcohol without the bad.

4. There have been 2-3x that I have taken a 2nd dose within the same day… i.e. 1,000 in the AM and 400mg in the afternoon. 2 of those times I had what was almost a short lived MDMA experience. My world got super optimistic, sounds/music made me happy. I literally shivered with happiness. Everything was perfect. I’ve read a few stories like this from other people that have taken Phenibut.

5. Sleep is amazing with this. You can take it in the evening and sleep will be great. However, I take it in the AM typically and my sleep that night is still great.

Caution

1. If you take it too often you will get dependent on it and have bad withdraws if trying to come off. Do not take it more than once every 3 days IMO.
  2. Some people experience a minor “hangover” the day after taking it. I would assume these people take a high dose to get the hangover, because I have only ever felt good the following day (some people report this as the halo effect I think).
  3. Do not overdo alcohol or other depressants on it! Do not take Valium or any other GABA drugs (ahswaghnada, clonidine, etc) while on it.

Check out r/Phenibut if you want to learn more about it or just google it.

There are some brands or even just batches that do not work as well as others. So if you buys some and it doesnt work I would then try another brand. Play around with the doses. Start small and work your way up. And again never take it on back to back days or even every other day.

This isn’t a drug that will cure your PFS, but on the days you take it, it will make you life much easier and happier.

3 Likes

I know some people here use phenibut on the reg. Unfortunately I don’t touch it anymore just to be on the safe side as I have a few concerns:

1. Gabapentinoids are linked to inhibition of bone formation, maybe through fuckery with voltage gated calcium channels. Gabapentin itself is linked to bone loss and increased fracture risk. There are reports of phenibut causing short term and long term joint pain at doses as low as 500 mg.

2. It can cause PSSD and I’ve found at least a couple accounts of it on reddit. Some of these people were taking 1g doses. One of them made a thread about it here and has since recovered after a few months. Not sure about the other cases. Seems rare but the possibility is there.

Please be careful.

1 Like