PFS youtube project help

Who has knowledge of legal issues?
In connection with poisoning and getting pfs I would like to know the laws (if anyone can help) can I tell the truth about Merck and Co ? (and not just merck).

About the fact that they created Vioxx and that people died?
About that they created Finasteride and that many people like us suffer.

I want to avoid blocking from youtube because I will create a channel about pfs. And other problems.

Also would like to appeal to the community if you have someone who can do animation on video or who can do graphics that I could put in my video clip then I would be glad.

1 Like

It would be best to present things factually.

What we’re dealing with is horrific enough, without mentioning drug company failures and legal proceedings of the past. This is an easy way to discredit things, keep it simple, to the point and on topic.

You could tell your personal story.

You could report on the stories that have been in the news elsewhere.

No need to write your own comment, there is a lot of stuff out there already and if you can show what has been said by a number of different legitimate outlets you can provide links to their stories for additional weight.

If we do have animators here, please make yourself known, these sorts of skills are highly sought after here. This is a good opportunity to make a difference in how the world will see this condition. Small steps add up.

3 Likes

By the way, if you don’t find an animator @Palladium, you should do the video anyway.

It’s best to do whatever you can, rather than wait for things to be perfect.

1 Like