PFS youtube channel closed down!

I noticed yesterday that a PFS youtube channel has been closed down.

This is a very sinister development I wonder how Merck or it allies were able to get it closed down.

It shows that they fear the truth we need to keep getting the message out about PFS.

Who set up the channel?

Who was the author?

What did the channel show or talk about?

This is just the same as the Wikipedia page that got pulled down too.

vincentv set it up hes the australian guy who made videos exposing PFS.

Yeah I know Vincent, he’s a good guy.

I chat to him regularly on Skype.

I will message him and found out more info on this.

Cheers Mark

I might do a YouTube channel myself.

Maybe we all should.

Shit like this just makes me more determined to fight the bastards. (Merck)

I will continue to spread the word all over the Internet how dangerous propecia is and how it’s fucking ruined my life.

I will maintain websites and all sorts of other social sites to raise factual awareness based on mine and others experiences.

Did anyone talk to Vincent? What is the story about the Youtube channel?

Yes, I spoke with him today.

He has told me that his Full Youtube account has been closed down for no apparent reason and he has requested to know why but without any reply from Youtube as yet.

1 Like

I won’t be surprised if this is Merck’s dirty work. We should expect them to behave in this way. They claim to represent science and reason. But in reality they are there to undo anything which harms their profit.

We are truly on the side of science and reason. We are here, in conjunction with the PFS Foundation, to shine a light into the dark corners which they try to keep hidden. Merck do not want this. But they cannot stop us.

Maybe he chose not to have a Google+ account linked to his YouTube channel, which would have automatically deleted it. This has happened to many users.

I hope this channel is put back up.

My twitter account @Kevin68040068 that I was using to warn people on the dangers of Propecia has been suspended.

I think hrbr hair loss clinic complained about me. I also posted yesterday on the bbc youtube channel about Propecia my comments showed up but today they have been removed. Looks like hrbr also complained to the bbc. youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPmDgiN5Gg

If anyone here is on twitter please leave comments on Dr Maurice Collins twitter page about Propecia.

twitter.com/HRBR_Ireland

You are just in Twitter jail. Do what they say and you can have your account back in a few days. You can just do so many @ mentions to the same place…this has nothing to do with Propecia. I got suspended for a week for tweeting a bunch of questions to Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Maybe that is the case but Dr Maurice Collins did block me from following him on his twitter page.

Also he or his clinic must have complained to the bbc to have my comments removed from their youtube channel after they had been approved.

I have made a YouTube channel and it only has one video https://youtu.be/QZHOAmQ0S2E