Nope. Just fin for a long time, dut for a little, and then had a major crash using this near infrared light device inside my mouth to help speed up the healing of dozens of ulcers I got when I was sick. Weird stuff.
This has been my journal that Iāve used to document the full reality of this disease. I would like to refrain from going into too much detail, but I will say this condition has now caused a rift in my personal life. I was basically belittled and called a loser by close family member who just so happens to work in the healthcare field. It almost pushed me to my breaking point, but nope not getting rid of me that easy. Needless to say Iāll no longer be having that person in my life.
Iām sorry to hear that brother
Finasteride is very harmful to the gut lining. This is also called as Leaky Gut Syndrome. Unfortunately, this is very hard to detect for specialist doctors.
In order for the intestinal mucosa (gut lining) to heal, the entire digestive tract must first calm down. This means that fasting or consuming as little food as possible would be most successful in the long term. Every food intake interrupts the healing process. Once the gut feels more stable, which can take up to 6 months, an AIP diet or a Paleo diet is strongly recommended.
Treating individual symptoms will hardly help anyone. You need to heal the inflamed intestinal mucosa (=root cause for PFS symptoms).
I wish you a quick recovery in 2026.
Iāve spent a lot of time traveling the states trying to switch up scenery and break up the monotony of the this everlasting nightmare. Iāve often considered moving closer to the beach and somewhere that I can get a lot of sun. Iāve had extended stays in beach locations and I think I can now say I have adverse reactions to excessive amounts of sun. It doesnāt result in an overnight crash, but symptoms slowly start to build up during my stay. According to the web, you can get anywhere from 10,000 to 25,000 iu of vitamin per day directly from the sun. That is much more than your avg supplementation dose. I was intaking this level of vitamin D everyday for close to 6 weeks and wondering why I kept feeling worse while my trip went on. My physical symptoms are in full force skin burning, muscle burning, pain, numbness in extremities, joint cracking, stiffness in hands and feet, and head pressure/headaches. Muscles feel like stiff and tight after manual labor. The good news is at points in my recover Iāve had all these symptoms in close to complete remission, but it appears they can be easily stirred up. With each crash I worry if my body will be unable to revert. This condition has caused me to become limited in too many ways to count.
Just been an awful year where I canāt seem to catch a break. Physical symptoms are at an all-time high. I feel like a chronic pain patient. Most days I wake up and the muscles in my legs and buttocks are already burning. It feels like my tendons have been affected in some way. They are really tight to the point sometimes I ask my girlfriend to stand on the back of my hamstrings. It helps relieve the pressure but only briefly. Migraines are excruciating lately. I have also developed a floater in my right eye. The bones in my feet hurt, and I have pressure points on the sides of my thighs that are sore 24/7 to the touch and get exasperated from standing too long. Shared all this at my disability appointment yesterday. Im 99% sure Iāll be dismissed and denied for the 2nd time. As frustrating as that is I go anyways because I want this all on record. Thinking about going in for a DEXA scan next. I wonāt lie the battle is wearing on me, but I still try to hold on to the hope these things can dissipate. Out of the 3 years iāve been dealing with this I had a year in the middle where I thought I was going to make it out of this. Trying to get back there.