PFS suicide research

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or come close by planning your suicide or know of anybody who has ended they’re lives due to taking propecia?

If the answer is yes then the PFS foundation would like to here from you here…

pfsfoundation.org/news/pfs-p … ide-cases/

Quite Odd How Many Small Views Or Responses To This Topic !!!

Please Read My Suicide Case Below…

propeciasideeffects.co.uk/pr … cases.html

I think most of us have seriously thought about suicide. I mean, there’s only so many side a person can deal with. One health problem is hard enough, let alone many. I think I’m more depressed because of my sides, not because of Fin directly. What I mean is: if all my sides went away, I don’t think I’d be depressed. The vision sides are the worst. I feel like I could be more motivated to fight this thing if I could see correctly. Its amazing what f’d up vision can do to your motivation.

Hey my friend…

I have bouts of poor vision too but I think its when my Testosterone level is VERY low.

Have you ever tested your T Level?

I have many sides too, blurred vision, impotent, insomnia, ache in testicles (New One)

I think depression is also caused by low hormone levels, mainly low T

Thoughts with you buddy. We need to fight this together.

PM me or skype me anytime.

Unfortunately I don’t have bouts of blurry vision. My vision is now just crap all the time.

My T was 269 once and 369 once. Something like that.

Good luck man.

Dude i think everyday about Suicide, and i must say i have no Fear more from Death, i even have no Fear to come to Hell after Dead because im already live there …This Guy is right a Human can handle one,two , eventually 3 sides but a bunch full of sides is to much…

Do you think this user “Paine” is in this world? I wond how pfsfoundation would know about these guys when we don’t have any contact of these people.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7790&p=77175#p77175

has anyone been able to get a hold of this guy ???

There is also a member I am concrned for too ’ Worried1’

Here are his last posts…

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7370&start=20

that is very concerning … if anyone has been able to get a hold of these guys and can confirm that they are ok, please let us know

I wonder why we don’t collect contact info like phone number (of course no visible to every one but in safe custody of some responsible guy here). In the absence of such arrangement rumors grow easily.

For those of us still alive, there’s no purpose in responding. The PFS Foundation is looking for a response from dead guys which is impossible, or a family member who might be trolling this board, not likely.

But they don’t ask if you’ve seriously considered killing yourself, or how many times you’ve thought about it…

I would be in this camp. Primarily because I don’t own a gun, and somehow keep believing I’ll get better.

I’m also filled with what I believe to be false hope too !!!

I try to hope my dick will become sensitive and function like it use to prior to propecia and I will regain my lost muscle and my dry skin will vanish… Here’s for false hope.

I’ve set myself a time limit of 4 years. If I’m not better by that time I turn 40 in August 2017 I’m going to end my life. This is fact, not a threat nor seeking any reaction or attention. I dont fear death anymore. I’m far more stable now mentally than I have been for a while, but I refuse point blank to live the rest of my life IMPOTENT with ZERO libido. Its debilitating and demoralising.

I think about it more often than not, the only thing that stops me is there’s no guarantee.

You think about suicide a lot?

PM me if you want to talk or skype me?

Pretty much every day is another day where we are fighting for our lives. But, we can’t give up the fight, not yet.

Depends on how bad your state of PFS is

I would not blame any guy for ending his life in my condition

I convince myself to not suicide everyday.
I can not accept this quality of life. Fuck my luck. Only thing is keep me going are my parents and a little tiny hope for studies. If they not find a handful thing for root cause or treatment, i will end this misery. Im jelous even beggars on the street!

My brother Daniel Stewart took his life on April 10th. He was fighting everyday to overcome the horrific side effects of Finasteride. I miss him every minute of everyday. Our families lives have forever been change, we will never get over the loss of our beloved son,brother and uncle.

Welcome to the forum, all be it for the wrong reasons. I am so sorry and sadden for your loss of Daniel. I am due to meet with your family on 24th August in Boston (Kris & Tris)