PFS & Small Fiber Neuropathy

I wish they had found out what the cause of the neuropathy was in the two subjects of this paper.

Hello, I was just curious if you had made any headway in addressing your neuropathy or at least coming up with ideas on what else might be done. Thank you very much for sharing your story and creating valuable thread.

1 Like

Hi @anacleta. Just noticed your old post asking about tests for neuropathy in PFS patients.

There have been multiple diagnoses of pudendal nerve neuropathy by PFS patient’s doctors.

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=pudendal%20neuropathy

Also, a 2017 study of PFS patients reported abnormal somatosensory-evoked potentials of the pudendal nerve.

1 Like

It has given me very painful all body chronic SFN. Please tell me there is something I can do.

It’s been 2 years and I continue to decline, quickly.

Try B12 & acetyl l carnitine, i take these religiously every day for my nerves :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think not your search for pfs but pfs itself cured it as it was the case with me.

I have the exact same symptoms but worse. I have seen 2 neurologists with no help. I have lost all hope and my condition gets worse day by day. I had finasteride for a month about 4 years ago. Please update how are your symptoms now?

1 Like

Have you figured out the SFN symptoms? I took Fin for 5 months 6 years ago and seems like everything was fine until last year

I have the same symptoms of numbness! Cant feel anything. How long before it got better doe you? Is it Even possible?

Has it gotten better for you?

What did you do to Get better?

1 Like