PFS recoveree/lawyer wins disability for FIN sleep dysfunction

Greetings, I’m a 52yo lawyer in Denver. As I’ve reported I am extremely fortunate I fully-recovered naturally from worst-case scenario PFS - including 100% loss of emotions and sexual functioning, body feminization & hallucinations - 2014-17. See my previous posts and unfortunately I can’t explain or offer solutions for PFS recovery. Just “hang in there” for possible natural recovery!:dart:

I’m writing today to share how I won disability recently for continuing profound sleep dysfunction exclusively caused by 15 years taking FIN 1999-2014 - NOT PFS. It began 6 months before I quit FIN and is entirely distinct from my PFS fiasco and eventual recovery.

I am an attorney and could handle my own disability application. Non-lawyers absolutely should hire a disability attorney- not me -because the process is complex and confusing.

However, the attached are relevant portions of my successful application. Show them to your attorneys if you claim sleep dysfunction precludes you from working.

Feel free to email me - probonoesquire@gmail.com - for advice but again I cannot offer specific PFS recovery advice

Unfortunately attached docs are out-of-order.

Mel H.

2 Likes

Mel, how long did it take you to recover naturally? I’m going on almost 3 years of this crap and I’m not including the time I was on the drug when symptoms emerged; when did you start to feel better?