I’m trying to collect a bit more information on PFS Peyronie’s. I thought it would be helpful to have a central repository of information on it here, as digging for clues all over the forums is tough!
Common patterns I’ve found so far from my forum-digging:
- Curvature, especially when penis is getting erect (but it straightens out somewhat when fully erect)
- Rotation around axis
- When penis is getting erect, the top and the bottom harden first, causing an hourglass shape.
- Unlike regular Peyronie’s, no plaque and no pain when erect.
- Bend is curved, rather than there being an angular kink (angular kink being more typical of regular Peyronie’s)
I have had the following (have not had this corroborated on the forum):
- pain in curved side of penis, pain in groin (dull ache)
- sore when squeezed
- feeling of rotational force/torsion in groin as if ‘root’ of penis is being twisted (weird one I know)
I’ve found two ‘recovery’ stories describing some straightening in the curve. Chi’s story described a recovery/straightening of the curve. Guillermo Alvarez described the situation improving somewhat but it still being an issue a fair amount of time later - have PM’ed him to find out more.
Treatments and doctors:
Does anyone have any advice on treating this and on which doctors to speak to? Please let me know if so.
Does anyone have any ideas on the causes? I’ve tried to read around the topic but I still be like… ???