PFS Neurologist?

Hey guys. Does anyone know of a PFS Neurologist

IE a neurologist that acknowledges PFS

I don’t want to go to one that will do the standard run of the mill stuff and just think I’m crazy

Please anyone. Thank you

What are you hoping to get out of this? There’s nothing a doctor can currently do for you

1 Like

Dude seriously that’s your response?
I had a specific question for a specific reason
If your don’t have any suggestions then take it elsewhere instead this negative shit

3 Likes

Not being negative, just curious what you hope to get out of the consultation.

https://www.pfsfoundation.org/pfs-medical-professionals/ Maybe this list can help you. There are some neurologists on it

Even doctors who acknowledges PFS often don’t understand the full scope of the disease, and treatment-wise, they’re usually just trying random stuff. Symptom-alleviation mostly.

If you’re determined to seek out a neurologist, you should first ask their nurse or a staff member of they’ve treated people with the condition before. If they’ve never heard of it, you can look elsewhere until you find someone. But I think it will be tough. The doctors who run across the most PFS patients are urologists, psychiatrists, and endocrinologists.

1 Like

Elevated CK?

Lo que esta diciendo Erik es totalmente cierto , no hay ningún medico que pueda hacer algo por usted ni por nosotros

I think the PFSF has a list on their website.

I want to see a neurologist because I’m afraid/wonder if they can do anything about the nerve damage I have been experiencing