PFS Network mailing list: The best way to stay up to date with research progress

Hello,

ICYMI, new research at the Institute of Human Genetics in Germany has been fully funded. With research set to get underway in the coming months, we strongly encourage you sign up for our website mailing list if you haven’t already. You can do this at the bottom of the homepage. It takes less than a minute.

Since we announced the study back in November, I’ve reached out to many patients who were sadly unaware it was even taking place, and had missed the announcement since they had not visited the forum in a while. We understand patients don’t want to visit here every week, or even every month, and because of GDPR and our forum software, sending mass email updates is not possible.

Given the practical challenges of PFS, and the fragile nature of situation, we also can’t always make updates publicly. Sadly, patients are not the only people who frequent this forum and we need to be mindful about what we share.

With that said, signing up for our mailing list is the best way to stay updated with what’s going on with upcoming research without needing to visit the forum frequently. It’s also the best way to find new content when it’s released, and other announcements like our new webinar series.

To make this exercise simple for patients, we can do this for you.

If you want to sign up for the mailing list, please simply reply “yes” below, and we will add you to our mailing list manually using your propeciahelp email address.

Thanks for your continued support,
Mitch

7 Likes

Yes !

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Hi. Can we register for both usa and uk timezones in case if i miss one i can catch another one ?

Yes!

2 Likes

For sure. I’ve got you down for both.

Thanks brother. May GOD have mercy on us.

1 Like

Yes I would like to sign up! And thank you for this.

2 Likes

Good stuff guys.

Yes Sir, thank you.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Yes <3

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like