PFS Network GoFundMe - Must Read!

Yesterday my friend set up a GoFundMe page on my behalf. He didn’t include my name although I suspect that many people donating know it’s me. However, there are people that have donated that I don’t even know. So you can see how something like this can go viral and people will donate even to support a friend of a friend or because they feel it’s a worthy cause. It’s amazing how much money has already been raised in less than 24 hours. Certain friends I have told about PFS haven’t donated directly to PFS Network but they have to this. It’s as if they feel more obligated to donate to this as they see others have donated.

These GoFundMe’s really gather momentum for fundraising and it is an amazing tool to utilize for our cause. Mitch did us a great service by creating a template that makes it easy to set up the GoFundMe page. I hope that others will see this as an example to do the same thing. If a lot of patients did this it would be a massive contribution towards research. As we now have the right researchers working on our issue it is paramount that we give them the funds needed to uncover the mechanism that drives PFS, leading us towards precision treatments.

Check it out. I really hope others will consider doing the same.

9 Likes

当我尝试这么做的时候,它就会卡在这里想,不知道为什么,我该怎么做?

1 Like

Maybe @Sugarhouse can assist you with this.

1 Like

Almost $3000 in 2 days. I really didn’t expect this many donations. Others really need to utilize this service. If I’m not wrong, I think it also bypasses any of the small payment processing fees that are charged for donations through the website. Just an extra bonus to this method if that’s the case.

If you don’t feel comfortable setting one up yourself. Ask a close friend or relative to do it. I think it’s better that way anyways.

4 Likes

This may have something to do with GoFundMe not being available in China, I’m not sure though. Send me a PM and we’ll see what we can do.