Pfs my unsolvable problems

first of all I’m sorry my english is not good
Have pfs for 4 years
-more pain in my eyes blur and watering what can I do
-when I wake up in the morning there is excessive testicular pain
-I want constant fatigue and sleep

what medicines do best for these thanks

I went to the optician a year ago, after 1 year of PFS and worsening eyesight, and was prescribed glasses which have largely corrected me eyesight (I have astigmatism in both eyes). Of course, a PFS-denying endo refused to accept my eyesight was PFS related.

Anyway. Long story short, go and have an eye test. My glasses don’t make my eyesight better all the time as it seems to fluctuate, some days I don’t need them, some days they don’t do sufficient to correct it. But most days they correct it.

The fact my eyesight fluctuates so much tells me it is related to PFS, but at least glasses have brought some respite.

1 Like

I wear glasses still the same

And I assume you have been for an eye test since PFS? Or do you mean you have started wearing them since PFS?

vision vision bad
continuous watering
the image is not clear even if I wear glasses

Yes but have you been to have an eye test since PFS to see if your previous prescription is still suitable for your eyes? By that I mean, if you already needed glasses, but PFS has made your vision worse, could a new prescription help?

I too had great vision before ceasing PFS three years ago. I now cant read a menu, look at my phone or see what I’m eating clearly without glasses. I find the medical fraternity have their head wedged firmly in the sand (or elsewhere :wink:) when it comes to PFS. What I’ve found interesting (so to speak) is I lose my short and long distant vision but my mid range remains in tact - though all fluctuate with a general downward trend.

My guess is its related to my neurochemistry and of course gene expression, but how? I would love to hear a cogent hypothesis on why.

Have you had ophtalmoscopy screening?