Pfs:muscle weakness and fatigue

Hi, im george from spain. I posted here 1 month ago because i started to have some depressive symptoms after taking finasteride. Now 1 month after, my mood seems to have improve but i post this because i started to have some muscle weakness and fatigue, i do skateboarding. I skate all the days at least 2 3 hours. The last 2 days iv been skating and i noticed that my muscles starts to feel weak and a mild pain. And for some reason i feel wasted after just skating 30 minutes. I dont know if this is linked to finasteride, i know that some of the pfs include muscle weakness and fatigue. My mood is actually way better than when my first post but now im worried about this muscle symptoms, sexually im fine i can have full erections and i didnt noticed decrease libido or changes in my penis or my eyaculation and neurologically im fine maybe a bit of loss of memory but nothing significant. Did someone here have just muscles symptoms?i think its rare that i have this but no sexual symptoms or neurological, i mean the most of the people here have some kind of sexual problem or neurological

Do you notice any voice changes when you are weak? like weakened voice, difficulty projecting voice, etc?

How are you now? Doing better? I’m suffering fatigue too