PFS friendly doctor

Hello,

Does anyone know of a PFS-friendly doctor in Massachusetts? It’s so frustrating going to a doctor that has no idea about PFS.

Also, maybe someone should compile a list of PFS-friendly doctors across the country/world.

Thanks,
GH

Check this subforum and propeciahelp.com/doctors

Thanks Mew. I don’t see any MA docs there unfortunately. This is a big problem for me, because my current doc is VERY unfriendly when it comes to PFS. He doesn’t understand it, and refuses to listen to anything I have to say about it. This prevents me from getting the proper blood work and whatever treatment I need.

Also, if I wanted to go see a doctor in a different state who does know about PFS and could help me, I’d need a referral for my health insurance, and I guarantee that my current doctor wouldn’t grant it.

Oh great. I just learned that not only has Massachusetts outlawed private blood tests within the state, they prohibit you from going to other states to get blood tests. They require that you present an ID card of the state you reside in.

I remember a day when this used to be a free country.

Where is that harm in requesting a blood test? Is this really a problem? Shouldn’t we be able to know what’s going on within our own bodies if we want to?

Why are they passing laws that are prohibiting us from trying to keep ourselves healthy?

Change doctor immediately. You don’t need to go to another state to find someone who is open minded. Ask a nurse or receptionist who the younger, more open minded doctors are. That’s what I did.