Pfs Foundation sues FDA

9 Likes

“Long-term use of Propecia can lead to post-finasteride syndrome (PFS)”

I think we all know term of usage doesn’t necessarily determine whether you get pfs or not. Many people (including myself with one pill) are here after less than a handful of doses.

4 Likes

I think we are all well aware of this and the PFSF probably is as well. I’m sure it’s just a wording the writer of the report used, or maybe there is not enough raw data yet to support the faster onsets and such specifics are omitted in favor of this lawsuit or whatever.

In any case. Good thing that the PFSF is playing on the offensive here! I wish them good luck and hope for the best outcome!

1 Like

I love how the PFS Foundation is flexing its legal muscles here. By getting Public Citizen to file a suit on its behalf, it’s showing it’s a legitimate organization with talented people at the helm–a force to be reckoned with. Now along with the scientific research it’s funded, it’s now going on the offensive legally. Hardly a crank organization some sleazy dermatologist clinics make them out to be.

10 Likes

Could you finish the survey please?

3 Likes

If you have an issue with me take it up with me in the DM rather than harass me and derail this thread. I’d have given the admins the reason why I didn’t finish the survey but since this type of immaturity and harassment is allowed here…fuck it. I’m out

I asked you a question that I followed up with the word “please”.
I wasn’t aware this is apparently a thing you take issue with.

I get harassed from thread to thread with the same shit and saying “please” doesn’t change one fucking thing. Instead of discussing the further developments of the progress we’ve made, I have to deal with your and moderators’ constant harassment from thread to thread.

1 Like

I agree can we stop asking people to take the survey on threads. Private message them instead. Seen topics derailed too many times over the years

2 Likes

It was baffling enough that I got the response that I got. But here you are “agreeing”.

Some people are just hellbent on being impossibly petty for the sake of it.

1 Like

How long will this case take to come to court ?

I’m guessing it could take many years before we hear anymore about this case.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just DM him in private instead? Asking the same people repeatedly just upsets people. I agree with bigpoppa.

1 Like

Hi all,

I think the discussion has been had, so let’s just move on and ensure any further comments are related to this thread and not the survey.

Thanks.

1 Like

Is there any update here?

1 Like

PSF Foundation drops lawsuit, FDA agrees to add suicidal ideation to label, but FDA denies any connection between propecia and sexual problems.

1 Like

Please discuss the outcome here: FDA responds to the Citizen Petition of the Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation