PFS Foundation FDA Citizen petition to remove Finasteride 1mg from the market

OH my God! Honestly, I think I am going to become very religious as a result of the hypocrisy of the world. In the sense, is there any sense left to the world at all?

3 Likes

Meaning you went to them about your symptoms?

Yes. The one on left said that there are no treatments for PFS and that I should try eastern medicine. Middle said saw palmetto could not do this to me and I needed psych meds

3 Likes

Beautiful!

How unconscionable a man is he.

1 Like

How unconscionable a man can be.

2 Likes

No. I have become a complete misanthrope.

Religion is written by the same type of people and for the same purposes.

You should not call this activism. It is waste of time!
Do you guys realise removing fin from market is contrary to our interest?
This means less cases which means less money to reasearch this syndrome.
And this lowers chance to cure this shit.
Exuse me for being selfish after 5 years severe PSSD.

2 Likes

Just to make it clear: This is dangerous “wishful” (I know that sounds perverse) thinking. People who have been on for years probably will not develop a severe case.

Guys, you want this to be the case, so that the interest align conveniently. Its not in the interest of finding a cure, to get this off the market, sry to say. I know it would be neat if these interests were aligned, but I really do not think they are.

It almost guarantees that we and PFS will be forgotten. You can support whatever you want, but at least be clear about the (likely) consequences.

3 Likes

im all for trying to get fin removed.

we can find cures other ways that don’t rely on an abundance of poor teenagers ruining their lives or even older folks, wrecking undoable damage.

technology is decentralizing and innovating to give more power to individuals and smaller groups. its up to us to harness that, instead of some sick wannabe machiavellian strategy that relies on potential suicide of people that are either:

• just starting out in their lives
  • have many people that rely on them
1 Like

Really? You think anyone will care about this when its taken off the market?

Wake up guys, at least be realistic about what the consequence will be if this proves to be a success.

1 Like

not sure why you think i mentioned anything about people caring. try reading again.

You are lately the most toxic person on PropeciaHelp and I wish the admins would do something about you. I think you are pathetic if you want to see more people suffer in the minuscule chance that it may help you find a treatment. Shame on you.

If the FDA does something about Propecia, it will legitimize the condition and they will have to update every doctor in the country that may prescribe this, if they don’t outright ban it. People will still be independently interested in studying neurosteroids and pharmaceutically induced epigenetic changes. It’s really independent of the number of PFS patients there are. It may even raise a lot of awareness among people who have PFS and didn’t realize it.

4 Likes

Maybe I am toxic, but at least I can be bothered to fill out a survey when people politely request me to do so to help advance the cause.

Edit: Saw your reply, nevermind then. Maybe could have given a heads up sooner if you dont want to be bothered.

1 Like

I have reasons for not filling out survey at the moment that I have discussed with admins. Unfortunately I still get bothered on here.

But in any case, please make a separate thread so we can figure out why you are suffering so much and to see if anybody on this forum can find a way to help you. I prefer to think you aren’t a bad person but this toxic energy is a result of how much you are suffering and maybe somebody can think of a solution or some assistance for you.

1 Like

I think we should allow critical opinions on the forum. I think pvdl is a critical thinker and his posts are civilized and well-reasoned.

3 Likes

i think he’s a critical thinker too, but i wouldnt say he’s well reasoned many times.

youre just saying that because of confirmation bias.

either way, this place has plenty of criticial thinkers.too many, actually. what it’s lacking is critical doers.

I don’t think ‘wishing’ for people to develop PFS is civilized. In fact, I think it is barbaric.

In any case, there’s not much that can be done right now while we wait for a response. But in the meantime, the Citizen Petition is a great document to show doctors who are not that informed about the science of the drug. The history of its development and approval are both pretty damning as well.

1 Like

I never said that. I said I cant sign a petition that will in my opinion hinder further research.

2 Likes