PFS cure sold online in Austria?

First off I’m not telling anyone to take this stuff I don’t even know what the hell it is. Someone had posted a link to this on the comments on my video I made. It’s some homeopathic medicine meant to treat/cure PFS apparently from a company called Salvator Apotheke in Austria, they don’t ship to the US otherwise I’d try it just for the hell of it. I personally think it’s BS anyways but what are your thoughts??

It’s probably complete bollocks

1 Like

There’s no description of what it is or what it’s intended for

1 Like

Globuli from Remedia Homeopathy and Salvator Pharmacy consist of Saccharose, Dilutions from Remedia Homeopathy and Salvator Pharmacy consist of Ethanol and water

That’s whats on the ingredients list.

1 Like

So sugar, water and ethanol mostly

3 Likes

Homeopathy = pseudoscience = doesn’t work.

4 Likes

I actually ordered it, thank you for the link. I got two dilutions 30c and 200c as well as Saw Palmetto also in 30c and 200c which was also available. I am already on a custom made remedy from a homeopath as well as Ginseng homeopathic dilution.
I used homeopathy most of my life and when I decided to give the pharma route a try I end up with PFS.

Ethanol is basically alcohol = brief recovery followed by worsening with time . Thats been my experience with small amounts of alcohol. It also erodes the gut lining even further

Some dilutions are made with ethanol, some with water. The amount of ethanol would be so minute that it wouldn’t make any difference.
I just started taking both the Finasteride dilution and the saw palmetto. I’ll keep you posted if I get results.
There is a post on Rxisk about someone that used homeopathy to get better. It’s worth a try, worst it can do is nothing.

Update: I have started to take this and I noticed improvements in the hours following taking it. It may be placebo but I do notice a difference.

Wait, you’re taking diluted fin and SP?

Our experience is that patients who have PFS who take further 5ari may experience some slight improvements before crashing really hard and permanently worsening. This is also what happened to all the people who claimed ‘tribulus’ and other things that have 5ari qualities “helped” them.

So your assessment of “worst it can do is nothing” is inaccurate. In fact, many people have gotten much worse trying things they now regret.

For your own good I seriously recommend to stop taking these things that got you in this situation in the first place.

The homeopathic principle is that the solution creates the opposite effect of the original substance. There is not a single molecule of the original product in the dilution.
200c means it’s been diluted 200 times with a ratio of 99 to 1.
There are studies showing homeopathic remedies affect the epigenome, therefore it would be at this point the only thing that could produce the opposite effect of finasteride.
I’ll let you know how it evolves.