I think PFS is an autoimmune disorder

This is because profound immunosupression happens on the refeed. Look it up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774538/

Test secretory IgA from the mucosal lining. You can do this with a triple feces test. Don’t take bloods for secretory IgA because they won’t tell you anything.

You’ll find that the secretory IgA is out of balance. Not been sick (flu) for a long time? Secretory IgA will be higher than normal. Secretory IgA will recover when infection is removed (bacteria, pathogen, parasite etc). Note: this recovery takes time. Intestines take time to recover from heavy damage.

Why get PFS within couple of days after stopping propecia: read the cyst story above.

1 Like

I posted on this forum years ago published research that has identified antibodies against hormones and enzymes in the human body. Please do your research before mouthing off.

Ok great, so you have a guess as to what this is and you pasted a few papers here supposedly a while back for show and tell. What now? What plan will you put in place to get better based on your naive theories? What actionable plan has this resulted in for you? None I would imagine.

Lol, we’re all angry at our situation mate, if it makes you feel better about yourself doing what you’re doing I’m happy for you.

@bizzbee333

What the fuck is your problem ?! I understand you’re mad at everything because of pfs, but you really need to have a beer and chill out … You think everyone of us here haven’t stumbled upon a thread in which we had no interest or had very low opinion of it and the users participating ? Yes, we had many times and i guess most of us didn’t participate in such things…

This type of forum idiots is absolutely the most annoying and unfortunately very easy to find here. A forum is a place which has one and only one reason for existing: for people to express share and debate their opinions … You can think on the particular subject whatever you fuckin’ want, but acting like a 4-year old possessive child, who has the final say on things, is ridiculous. You have shared your ingenious opinion, very fortunately for everyone on this forum, so it is time for you to leave this thread and try to find a way to spend your time more productively …

x2.

So if studies are not testing for antibody why don’t we?

Best bet is seeing a functional MD and tell him to treat you like you have an autoimmune disease

1 Like

You’re right, this was not time well spent.

My problem is that i am a student in a rather poor country… So, i highly doubt i could get such a test here (on the web site of one of the major labs in the country there are tests only for common autoimmune diseases like celiac etc) if i had money for it. I have no clue how much it costs, but if it is not expensive i would most certainly do it. But even without the test, i am pretty sure it is autoimmune which doesn’t help me too much …

Start using resistance starch. Found a lady that cured her AI disease

." Oh, I didn’t want to tell you this just yet. But my Sjogren’s antibody (SSB-LA) turned negative last week! That’s after being on the RS/Probiotics regimen for only 3 weeks! I was on RS since August, however. Also, one of the incipient lupus antibody that I tested positive (Chromatin) turned negative this time! My ANA is positive but with very low titer (1:40). That’s the lowest I ever tested and even normal people test at that level. My rheumatologist will be confused!

If this holds up, and I’m hoping it does, I have cured an autoimmune disease. No symptoms and no antibody: that’s a 100% cure. Not just remission. Being antibody-negative is not supposed to be possible, right? Whither molecular mimicry and eternal damnation, I mean, eternal autoimmune tissue attack? You mean, that’s contolled by the microbiome, too? So much for Dr. Fassano and leaky gut(which I now realize seem to have been a foil … it happens but the underlying condition seems to be gut dysbiosis and bacteria)."

I immunology tests and everything was negative except P-ANCA antibody. Waiting on Rheumatologist to advice next steps, I believe my recent worsening condition has something to do with this and high homocysteine levels.

Yeah, i have already heard about RS in relation to AI… Supposedly it raises t-reg cells. I was eating green bananas not so while ago, for some time, and i noticed improvements (especially brain fog almost completely disappeared), but they lasted only for a couple of days. Maybe probiotics are necessary too, but what species …? Anyway, knowing someone actually got cured thanks to RS is encouraging, i will try it again. Also, i guess there has to be more ways to increase t-reg cells, at this moment the most realistic approach for treating AI disease.

Adding in probiotic with it.

freetheanimal.com/2013/12/resist … wbies.html

great read

1 Like

Guys this is a goldmine

coolinginflammation.blogspot.com … y.html?m=1

Well the other day i only got 2hrs sleep. Next 48hrs i felt incredible no brainfog, deeper voice, positive, higher libido. .

Now im back to bad :frowning:

I’ve posted on this before. When I used to work third shift (prior to pfs) my libido would be high by the end of the shift. After pfs I read that lack of sleep causes dopamine levels to increase hence the increased libido. Probably what you experienced the other night.

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Rele … uman-Brain

…

Guys some of you may of already be aware of this but in my opinion this is huge. Statins (or HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors) are a class of lipid-lowering medications that inhibit the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase which plays a central role in the production of cholesterol.

[Size=4]Statin Use Linked to Rare Autoimmune Muscle Disease, Study Finds[/size]

“In his initial research, Mammen and his colleagues focused on 26 patients at the Johns Hopkins Myositis Center with necrotizing myopathy, a muscle-wasting disorder with no known cause. Sixteen were found to have a previously unknown antibody. Of the 16 patients with this novel antibody, 12 were over the age of 50 and, of those, more than 80 percent had taken statins before their muscle pain and weakness began. The frequency of statin use in patients with similar muscle diseases is significantly lower. In his latest research, Mammen identified the target of the antibodies as HMG-CoA reductase, or HMGCR. HMGCR is the enzyme responsible for making cholesterol — and it is the same enzyme that statins target.”

[Size=4]Statin-associated autoimmune myopathy and anti-HMGCR autoantibodies.[/size]

“Statins are among the most commonly prescribed medications that significantly reduce cardiovascular risk in selected individuals. However, these drugs can also be associated with muscle symptoms ranging from mild myalgias to severe rhabdomyolysis. Although statin myotoxicity is usually self-limited, in some instances statin-exposed subjects can develop an autoimmune myopathy typically characterized by progressive weakness, muscle enzyme elevations, a necrotizing myopathy on muscle biopsy, and autoantibodies that recognize 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A reductase (HMGCR), the pharmacologic target of statins. These antibodies are also found in some autoimmune myopathy patients without statin exposure. Importantly, anti-HMGCR antibodies are not found in the vast majority of statin-exposed subjects without autoimmune myopathy, including those with self-limited statin intolerance. Thus, testing for these antibodies may help differentiate those with self-limited statin myopathy who recover after statin discontinuation from those with a progressive statin-associated autoimmune myopathy who typically require immunosuppressive therapy.”

This is proof of a drug that inhibits a certain reductase enzyme causing persistent problems after stopping the drug that have been found to be autoimmune. The root of the problem is at the enzyme that is being targeted !

I think we really need to find someway to do some antibody tests on 5AR type 1, 2 and 3 and possibly other enzymes effected by 5AR inhibitors.

Sources:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23519993
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/statin_use_linked_to_rare_autoimmune_muscle_disease_study_finds

Yes, definitely huge finding. And one update from me: because i am already pretty sure about pfs being autoimmune i’ve found something interesting:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2836639/

They’ve found some mixture of probiotics that up-regulate t-reg cells. Unfortunately, this specific combination isn’t possible to find in my country, only probiotic which has 3 of these 5 species… So, i will def. try that out and hopefully find other two species… Because they explicitly mention that other combinations weren’t as effective as that one.

I have ordered clostridium butyricum.

I tried a resistant starch retention enema but got no results. i used 2tbsp