Pfs and hormone replacement

Hello brothers. Was just wondering that in the recent study they said that pfs is due to androgen insensitivity. If thats the case then raising the androgen levels in our system should treat the condition. What do you guyz say about this. ?

There may be some confusion about Baylor’s results. Baylor found the androgen receptor was overexpressed, and gene expression dysregulated. Not androgen insensitivity.

But HRT worked for some people, didnt it ?

Maybe the stuff can make a graphic from Androgen Rezeptor Gene Region. Expression of the AR Molekule. The DHT AR Complex, it’s activating the DNA sequence transcription of the androgen Genes.
And show the epigenetic regulation of Androgen Rezeptor Gene expression. I think we all have than a better imagination of the problem. It would be a volunteer work for someone who is firm in computer graphics.

But I know your time is rare right now, because you manage the great new study at the Schleswig Holstein University.

The success rate of HRT seems to be very low unfortunately.

1 Like

As mentioned by @sugarhouse, this is one of those solutions which if it worked there’d be no need for this forum, the foundation or research. Everyone would get a prescription and that would be that.

1 Like

So you say every pfs patient should try HRT. ?

Whats this about ?

I think it depends. PFS causes low testosterone and low DHT in some people, and not in others. I think in the people with low T, HRT will at least help alleviate some symptoms.

He’s saying the opposite; it’s unlikely to help.