PF-141 which induces libido in men and women... just saw it in an article with Suzanne Sommers

According to the article. Suzanne and her husband get this shot and have sex twice a day. Her husband is 83. LOL . Here is the article as well as info on PF-141 . Could be of some use to guys here who are primarily affected with libido and ED problems.

seems very interesting indeed

2 Likes

I posted a study that was actually specific to this medication uses for post finasteride disorder. Would love to hear about experiences from people.

1 Like

couldnt this be a breakthrough potentially? worth a shot for us?

has anyone tried pt-141? or heard of it? it seems promising and there is actually a study relating to PFS specifically.

https://newhair.com/baldingblog/new-drug-ed-men-called-bremelanotide-possibly-effective-post-finasteride-syndrome/

1 Like

Hi @cman, this isn’t a study on PFS, that’s simply the title of the blog post in which the site is linking to it and a speculation of the author. There’s a current topic on this already so I’ll merge it so you can join that discussion. Best

2 Likes

The study is from 2003. Are you guys telling me that there is a working treatment for erectile disfunction and nobody tried it?
Sorry but I really doubt this is effective, just based on timing.

I did quick search and must have missed the other thread.

I and many others have tried it and it didn’t do anything. No effect at all for me.

3 Likes