Permenant decreased ejaculate volume

Hello everyone,

First of all excuse me for my language. I’m a 25 yo Turkish guy. My hair started to shed at the age of 22. Long story short, I used different types of drugs, lastly, I started to use 1/4 proscar daily. My sperm texture became more fluid in the first month, but I believed that it will end when I stop using the drug. I had been using it for 1 year, early ejaculations started, and I observed no significant change in my hair. So I stopped using it. Early ejaculations stopped, but low texture problem continued. I had a hair transplant surgery 4 months after stopping the drug. Now it’s been 5 months after surgery, my hair is going well, but the texture problem still continues after 9 months of stopping the drug. I also have concentration problems but don’t know if it is caused by finasteride or not. I don’t have any erection problems, and I didn’t lose my sexual desire. Sometimes I have sex 3 to 4 times in a day with my girlfriend but when I ejaculate, there is nothing but a transparent fluid in the 3rd time. Now I’m 25, I’m still young. But I’m afraid of having problems in the future. I want to solve the texture problem but since I just had a hair transplant surgery 5 months ago, I don’t want to lose my new hair. Thinking of giving myself a time for 1 year after stopping the drug to observe if the side effects last, and if they don’t last, I want to start a new treatment 1 year after my hair transplant surgery. Do you have any drug or natural treatment or any advice for me? Thank you.

1 Like