People suffering from non Pleasure orgasm

I knew it the day six days after I took fina. It was the first ejaculation after using fina. How about you guys?

It was almost right away for me too.

I acknowledge all the theories discussed here but the orgasm discorder that took place in a very short period of time confuses me. Damage to CNS?

I took Saw Palmetto 5-alpha enzyme inhibitor.

It was opposite for me I was hyper sexual I couldn’t think anything except sex and women. I remember I came from work long day after work and I had masturbated 2 times back to back in span of 30 mins with pleasure and I was still hard with no refractory period. I knew it was SP and I stopped taking it. I took it over weekends 1-2 weeks late I wanted to have 2 girls at the same time so started on Monday and on Friday I wasn’t horny or anything so I tried masturbation and it was different with no pleasure. I am here ever since.

I had days that I was horny very horny recovery periods and it is like normal maybe above normal recovery but it lasts 1 week or so. last time was February 7 to 15 approximately.

as time passes I am getting better I hope that I will recover with more sexual powers like I was hyper sexual without refractory period. that would be awesome and I would be gratefully. but I don’t know, I think that is too much to ask but I want it super human sexual powers. :slight_smile:

I want to add this too

I build muscles very fast now and I am stronger. it isn’t the same like the pre SP I feel strength and power and I build muscle easily without much exercise. this is odd for me I read one of the sufferer (I 90% believe he recovered) here had same symptoms increased strength and muscle growth. He made a post here that his trainer who is taking steroids doesn’t build muscle as fast as him and he is much stronger than his trainer.

1 Like

Idk man, I like to be optimistic but it seems this is permanent. It’s been 8 years with no recovery. Maybe sometimes it will get 10% better but never anything close to before pfs

2 Likes

Yes, that would be an permanent change. It will not be damage accumulated over a long period of time, but a sudden damage, as if the switch were…I searched hard for the scientific theories of orgasm, but mostly for women and nothing about men. a total unknown territory It’s terrible.

1 Like