Penis shrinking during bowel movement/urination

Mine actually does the opposite and seems to try to fill up occassionally when I take a dump. I have no idea what that means.

Also, what’s “hard flaccid”? Is that where it’s flaccid, but seems longer than normal? Mine is like that. It used to be tiny when flaccid, now it hangs pretty long. Not sure what that’s all about.

WorstTimingEver, I do autogenic training on occasions, with a focus on whole body/mind relaxation but particularly on the pelvic area. You can find mp3s on emule or other sharing netowrks. They will give you a guide on doing autogenic training (find a good one). This gives me some good momentaneous relief, but I know it has long term benefits (eventhought slowly) and at this point, other than the tinglings I have, I am getting somewhat better by using this one and Intermittent Fasting. There is a tension, at least in my case, in the pelvic area and in the penis; this has been discussed many times. This is extremely clear when I do autogenic training. Sometimes when I try to relax, my penis starts to contract repeatedly, which is really incredible. I do not use it, as it should be, 3 times a day, because that pelvic area is so tense that it is sometimes frustrating to try to relax it, and also autogenic training requires some time and the correct atmosphere. If you stress out it might be counteproductive.
I am experiencing that profound respiration is also very important, and I do it pretty often. When done correctly it stimulates the vagus nerve when you exhale. The vagus nerve is the major nerve of the parasympathetic nervous system. This literally kills stress and in the long run it would help restoring a balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic NSs (I was diagnosed with sympathetic nervous system hypertone, which has something to do too with the tension in the pelvic area). I also use it before the autogenic training.
I was taking L-arginine two times everyday (lunch and dinner), a low dose. I used it for some weeks. Things got much better when I started trying to kill the stress.

Mine too. I think it’s a constipation/blood flow issue.

link

I see. The only thing I experience similar to that is that it sometimes seems semi-full when flaccid, but I wouldn’t say hard. More like it tried to get erect and failed and is in that inbetween phase.

Random musing: My testicular pain came back with a vengeance recently, and I’ve found the more I ejaculate, the more the pain/irritation goes away. No idea if this helps anyone, but it’s helped me a lot.

My god! Very similar, however mine is little different i can feel in my mind when my penis actually shrivels and creates an hourglass shape. I have flaccid hourglass issue and it happens when i try to hold my poop or urine or… if it gets cold… Has anyone know anything about this?

• There must be a connection between pelvic muscles and penis tissue? I don’t know how! Is pelvic floor and general pelvic (gluteus maximus) muscles have an effect on Penis tissue? How the hell my squeeze of the ass affects my penis shape???!! Please someone has to shed a light on this! There is no muscles involved on penis, just tissue right?
1 Like

no one???

What is the relation between hemorroids and hourglass penis?? I just realized i developed painless hemorroids this winter and the exact time line my hourglass flaccid penis got worsened. Wtf is going on?

My penis is exactly like this: shrivels and develops a hourglass shape when taking a shit.

My guess is, it’s pelvic floor related. I did a few sessions with a chiropractor who relaxed pressure points down there, and it helped by quite a large degree (but still not complete recovery). He told me in all his years he’s never seen anyone’s pelvic floor so tense.

My guess is this is due to prostate volume changes induced by Finasteride, and the pelvic floor muscles adjust accordingly.

1 Like

Any opinions about this one? My hourglass flaccids are still there… its weird. Happens before going to toilet or stressed or after going out from the sea.

anatomical proximity to the urogenital tract if I was to take a stab at this. I think it could be as simple as some type of inflammation pinching nerves, blood flow, oxygen, muscles. I had a colon polyp this past year, now I get to go back in 5. im 36. i’ve even read on something that might be a possibility, colon shortening. I’m not sure how easily recognizable this would be from a colonoscopy.

On a positive note, I did read on a experimental study this was restorable.

These are different diseases, but an example.
In UC the involvement of the mucosal and submucosal layers causes a thickening of the muscularis mucosae with accumulation of ECM that may contribute to shortening or stiffening of the colon, whereas in CD the transmural nature of the inflammatory process is followed by bowel wall thickening, and eventually formation of stricture and stenosis.1

They found no indication of cd or uc on my last biopsy.

1 Like

So you are recovered your PFS with removing your hemorroids?

I’ve read a guys post from a Peyronies disease forum. He seems like he don’t have peyronies but he describes the exact phenomena that i have.

The hourglass shape before taking a piss or passing stool. My penis gets wrinkled and shrinks from the middle like a rubber band and when my urinating is over, it comes to normal flaccid slowly.
Some guys said its because of the pelvic floor tension, and we know that many people have issues with PC muscles, but, why? Does hormones affect the PC muscles too? What is this if not peyronies? Why happens when i hold my pee? My penis was completely fine in toilet before all of this.

I wonder if you can see this message somehow, are you still recovered? This is strange because this guy actually cured his PFS just with hemorroid removal…

I get my painless hemorroid flare ups everytime, whenever i poo. And my genitals kinda shrink for a hour after that. I can feel the hemorroid going out a little and making a pressure around anus. This is weird. How much of additional symptoms we should also cure to completely beat PFS/PAS?

same phenomenon for me since pfs

Hey @WorstTimingEver i see this topic is old, but wanted to ask if you have managed to imrprove the shrinkage thing during taking a shit? This is one of my last major symptoms I’m kept to deal with after 1,5 years PFS

Thanks man