PENIS HARDENING SHRINKAGE -HCG FIX -SERIOUS!

I came here to post this, it would be a crime now to

=========
I never got this symptoms of dick hardening tissue or shrinkage that I read about, sounded terrifying, I have been on HCG since before I got PFS. I quit it 4 weeks ago to use just Torem instead, over that period my dick slowly shrunk and took on a harder like consistency (on a very small scale), it was enough to scare the SHIT out of me. I also started to experience a pain in my dick that freaked me out as I had read about it on the forums before from other guys, in the past I had testicle pain which I would always resolve with HCG. I immediately remembered HCG was used in trials as a treatment for guys with micropenis (and effectively). So I RUSHED home, I injected a big dose of 2000IU. I did so out of fear, over the next several hours the problem reversed, my dick became fuller, soft again and is hanging normally. I will not be quitting HCG again, believe what you want either way, HCG is VERY estrogenic, but the Andractim gel seems to kill off the estrogen from it. It also has been used to treat 5AR deficiencies in infants. I felt this information should get out there, obviously this is why I never got this side effect! Now I am pretty terrified to ever quit HCG, I never understand what you guys were talking about, it was like hard when it was soft, all reversed within about 12 hours. I will remain on 1000IU a week as one single shot.