Penis goes flaccid fast after ejaculation?

I noticed something lately, when i masturbate and ejaculate, my penis goes to its half flaccid state so quickly. In healthy man and before Accutane i would have a rock hard penis for a minute after ejaculation at least.

Has anyone experience this too? Strangely, when i smoke weed (for medical reasons) and masturbate, my penis stays hard for a minute or so after ejaculation, just like how it should be!

But normally it goes flaccid quickly and there is very little over-sensivity when touch again on my penis after ejaculation. Why this happening? Low androgens? What signals keeps our penis hard and what makes it flaccid again after ejaculation, any theories?

1 Like

Yeah I have it too. Its not related to androgen levels at all. I had it on 500mg testosterone per week too. Even when I was super horny and rock hard I lose erection instantly after orgasm.

Also recently I saw some blowjob video where the guy came 4 times within 30 minutes. Made me realize how broken we are.

2 Likes

So, if being crazy horny didn’t change this thing, i guess its muscle/blood flow related.
Strange thing Invictus, i smoked marijuana and ejaculated yesterday night (it was like an experiment) im happy to say, the orgasm and the intensity was almost like Pre-Accutane orgasm. I ejaculated same day’s morning while sober, huge difference.

It was very enjoyable and im really surprised after that. And my penis stayed hard after ejaculation for a healthy time. I felt like old days again. I felt my pelvic floor muscles “working right” if that makes sense.

I felt much better on marijuana

1 Like

Please give me some details and please answer the main question i asked about going flaccid fast. Thanks much :slight_smile:

Mine goes flaccid while having sex don’t even talk when I was on the mary j I felt much happier laughing at stupid shit and I had no problems with my dick.