Penis feels light? as if it is filled with air rather than blood?

I have this all the time. My penis is incredibly light, even when erect sometimes. It looks as though other experience it too.

pegym.com/forums/erectile-dysfunction-forum/19024-penis-feels-really-light-past-few-days.html

I think a few other guys on here have mentioned having this?

My guess is your trying to explain the feeling of complete loss of sensation in your penis. If you can’t feel any sensation in it, like most of us it won’t feel much different if you can manage some sort of erection vs just hanging. I’m not sure this topic is really worthy of it’s own thread though.

Agree. We’ve been over this many times. I think it’s a combination though of loss of overall size and sensation that gives us that aweful feeling of having nothing at all between our legs all the time.

Just throwing this out there, but isn’t Nitrous Oxide a gas? Theoretically if the body was still producing NO in partial erections but not allowing blood to enter to fill it the rest of the way wouldn’t the penis/erection be lighter?

No, no. I mean my penis is literally really, really light. I couldn’t give a fuck if it’s not worthy of a thread, what difference does it make? i am just throwing this out there to see if anyone else is the same.

I dont have this.

it’s not clear
what do you mean ?

numb, shrink, less hard?

Well yes it is often numb, shrunken and fibrous but this ties in with it all. Basically, my penis weighs about as much as a feather half of the time. I assume it can only be a blood flow issue.

There has to be at least a half a dozen threads related to this similar topic on the forum. Try using the search button on the main page. I swear you create at least 5 or 6 worthless threads every single day. Like, “I wonder where this guy is since he hasn’t posted on the forum in a year” If the person isn’t logging into the forum, they certainly aren’t going to see you reply to thread they created 3 years ago. The forum is getting filled up with worthless threads like this one.

i think we have to be tolarant in some way.

i always feel more “talkative” when i feel bad.
rationally is useless but it helps to put out problems
(even if 1000 already posted)
coud be useful a dedicated area

for that reason he also asked a chat in some post

we r in the same boat

Every day? i doubt it. Now fuck off.

nitric oxide is what you are referring to and it is responsible for putting blood in and out of your penis.

Yeh i know what u mean, sometimes mine feels really light when flaccid. But other times normal. I cant find a pattern why it varies like this

I have, as I assume many of you here have, a very “light” and “dead” feeling flaccid penis which is then difficult to get some sort of erection.
Has this resolved for anyone on his own or with medications?

Is there anyone who had a normal feeling penis, but just have difficulty getting it up?

In light of Thanksgiving tomorrow, I give thanks to Merck and the FDA for destroying my life. I hope that the turkeys that the executives at those companies eat have been based with a finasteride glaze and that their mashed potatoes have propecia tablets mashed into them. I think that would be very fitting.

There are other threads on this topic. They can be found using the search function at the top right of the screen and the keywords “light” and “penis”.

1 Like

So what? this one is being used now

Sometimes people want to find additional information. Some posters might also try to find previous threads on the topic and adding to them before posting a new thread. This would help to keep the information together and reduce clutter on the forum.

lmao…

Does anyone know how to compare the ED that we are suffering as a result of propecia versus the ED that normally occurs in men? I always thought that ED/impotence was that you just had a hard time getting an erection. I’m trying to understand if this penis “lightness” that we are experiencing unique to propecia sufferers.

The answer is there is no comparison. My penis shrunk up by 50% overnight to be followed by several weeks of comlete impotency. Now if I am able to get an erection my penis is still shrunken down half it’s pre-Fin size. Quite a bit different from “normal” ED although I’m sure Merck will run that up the flagpole to try to raise doubt in a jury. Just hope we get people brighter than were on the OJ jury and can understand what, for example, DNA means.