Penile skin AR Study Results?

I can’t wait what’s the significant evidence they got from the penile androgen receptor study. Why is it taking them so long?

Lol, did I really post it here :smiley:? But whatever. I can’t believe there could still be a change after 6 months of not using the drug. Hopefully they also investigate people who have been off for many years and see a connection there too. While DHT is not being synthesized and testosterone is made into estradiol, there should be a downregulation of AR. That would seem logical. It’s a pity, they only study fibroblasts :frowning:. All the doctors will still be saying that it doesn’t mean anything’s wrong in the other cells. The fibroblasts are not that important cells. They don’t contribute to sensitivity at all, if I’m right. But there’s probably no way we can get to the smooth muscle cells, nerve cells or prostate epithelium.
You should also study people who don’t have so many symptoms. Or the next step should be to take ex-fin users with no problems as control and compare them with people here, perhaps?
Anyway, looking forward for the publication and hope it makes its way to ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ also. It shouldn’t take very long anymore, right?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1507&p=67399#p67399
Hopefully this will be a nice addition to this study.

We can really be talking about whole 5ar2 tissue AR downregulation in a small fraction of men who are suspactable for it, in other words, this community. So many studies show the regrowth of prostate, show the recovery of semen volume and parameters. How could this be, if the tissues were AR-deficient?

We will have to wait for the results of the AR expression study and the gene expression study starting up in the US. Then we can determine the intracellular mechanism at play.

ahhhhh Fanjeera, what could that mean? Perhaps it is not the cause? Perhaps there is a “single bullet theory” going on here which could explain all the symptoms we face? Perhaps androgen deprivation doesnt cause brain fog? Perhaps it could be something that has already been tested and studied that could greatly affect people frome one single application? Perhaps there will be a conference about an important study in Italy in Feb, perhaps…just perhaps.