Penile Shrinkage - Due to a lack of DHT?

actionlove.com/cases/case12941.htm

Let’s worry about getting hormones back online before going into this mumbo jumbo. BTW the author is a bit off-the-wall.

This doctor posts that penile shrinkage may be due to damage to the prostate gland. He wrote this in relation to prostate surgury, but it seems to apply to us, especially since fin is known to damage the prostate. Also when I first experienced shrinkage was at the same time that my prostate went south and ached bad for a month. My prostate has been better for most of the year, but the shrinkage continues to be a problem (hard to say how much but probably 30-50% of the time).

phoenix5.org/sexaids/basics/ … dorso.html

It’s called “Deca Dick”. Deca gets broken down to NOR-DHT by 5AR, which is a practically inactive androgen, and displaces T>DHT conversion. From the perspective of the Androgen Receptor, this is similar to taking a 5ARI such as fin. No wonder guys get the same sides. Read more here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=195&p=27407&hilit=deca+dick#p27407

Prostate surgery is alot different than 1 mg of Fin daily for however long though. Mind you they were probably on proscar 5 mg for a long time prior to surgery as well. I spoke to Dr. Jacobs about this and his general feeling is that shrinkage is reversable.

Pyronies is apperently twice as common after radical Prostatectomy aswell so its not just shrinkage.

Be careful with borage seed oil.
Borage seed oil contains high amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a strong 5-alpha reductase inhibitor.