Penile complete retraction no blood flow micropenis

Does anyone experience penile retraction? This is like a buried penis phenomenon except I am not old or fat. My only sin is 3 weeks on topical finasteride. I just can’t bear the feeling anymore. The penis doesn’t hang. If I walk the blood flow is cut off and it shrinks to nothing. If I sit a bit forward same. It looks like a micropenis and feels so disturbingly bad. Like I can feel the penis turtling God it’s awful. It’s been over 6 month since my last finasteride dosage.

Is this even real life? Does this go away with time? The feeling is truly unbearable. I can’t workout because of it. The blood flow gets cut off so quick my penis retracts inside my body. Also the skin is very loose and penis is narrow. How is this possible even MTF don’t get that much shrinkage this quick.

Been dealing with this for the last 3 years it sucks but not much we can do unfortunately

Same here… After tribulus terrestris I have same symptoms.
The shape of my penis is changed. Is smaller and is cold.

Tribulus??? What does that have to do with finasteride?

I have taken tribilus many many times in the past before propecia zero side effects

Bro 3 years i can’t even imagine. How do you live this way?

No clue what keeps me going anymore man I’m just existing these days

Have you considered becoming a monk somewhere secluded? I am thinking that’s my best option. Seriously, I have zero joy without my penis. I swear it hanged better when I was 12.

How long did you take finasteride for? Did you take saw palmetto too?

Nope took a topical shampoo Called regenepure DR for 3 years and finally crashed it contained saw palmetto. Crazy shit right?

You need to stay optimistic and keep in mind that a solution will always subsist , stop with the pessimism it’ll take you nowhere and will probably even delay your recovery

I used to take DR on and off as well… I took saw palmetto supplements too

Bro trust me I want to be positive like I try
I have everything in life
A home a nice girl a great job zero stress in my life good family support
it’s just hard to accept suddenly waking up with a micropenis after you have a had a well functioning member for your entire life

I am haven’t even been visiting this website or anything. I try to stay positive. But my mask of sanity is slowly slipping. Like I walk around I am always touching my penis like some pervert. I am just checking to see if it’s still there. I can barely punch it with two fingers. I go to a urologist he says everything is normal. Another urologist over the phone says oh maybe you are overweight lmao. Dude I been bodybuilding for a decade I am not obese with diabetes. So yes I am at a breaking point. If you read my story I had other sides from finasteride which I can handle but this is a death sentence.

A lot of people here have problems with shrinkage. I’ve experienced it. I’ve written about it here before, I’ve had the extreme size loss, it feeling freezing cold, etc.

I’ve had over two years of pfs and in that time I’ve seen my symptoms fluctuate. Recently things have been good, I’ve been able to feel and act normally. I can’t tell you how to do it, because if I knew I’d never have anything but good days - I don’t do anything special. The reason I am posting is because in the worst times, I have worried that things are changed forever, despite my experience. If you haven’t experienced a temporary improvement, then it must be very hard to find that necessary mental strength to carry on. I hope it’s helpful for you to know that someone else has had the same and can say that it’s not irreversible.

3 Likes

Is lack of androgenic activity in penis tissue I guess.
Increase androgens and dick will regain size.
have you done some blood work recently?

1 Like

I havent done DHT. Everything else is normal

Increased androgens in the blood doesn’t result in increased androgen in the penile tissue because the receptors aren’t working properly , that’s our issue

Doesn’t this crap regenerate?

I think for people like us it needs to be triggered again , problem is we don’t know how yet

I agree with the second statement more than the first. Please try to not make declarative statements. We do not know what the issue is. We aren’t short on theories but we can’t say for sure which one is correct.

1 Like

Has anyone tried stem cell injection?