peeing all the time all day all night

I also have to urinate more frequently. Just feels like my bladder can’t hold as much or something.

I also have pain/discomfort in the area where the bladder would be.

It could just be a sign of nerve impairment. Have you had testing done?

What test would you need to take for nerve impairment ?

i had this issue but it went away completely after 3 or 4 months.

I have been off fin since may and still I’m peeing all the time.

Is there anything you did that made it go away or did it just resolve its self ?

Frequent urination is one of the biggest PFS problems because it makes it impossible to sleep properly.

It just went away. I thought I had developed a big prostate and had to pee so many times at night. I remember taking antibiotics just in case, didn’t help but it went away by itself.

I think you may have what I had some form of prostatitis, wether it will be chronic or not time will tel.
I wish you the best.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know of any good treaments for prostatitis ?

I believe I have prostatitis because when I pee it comes out as very dark urine.

If it’s prostatitis, I advise that you do not play with your prostate too much this includes ejaculation and too much liquid intake or any other supplements affecting the prostate. That’s all I did.

weak bladder muscles and weak sphincters are the cause. Any one who thinks it is prostate is wrong. over grown prostate can obstruct the urine flow but almost all of us have now shrunken prostate. If prostate is the cause why kids and women have frequent urination problem?
If you live in India, Srilanka, Bangladesh etc you can go to any auyovadic Hakim. They have very good treatment for kids who pee because of weak bladder. the same remedy will work for you. Treating your issues with saw palmetto or any other western medicine will be like burning your self alive.

I think this issue is NOT caused by the prostate. Some days I get very thirsty for no reason and my urination rate goes through the roof. I believe this is a hormonally issue.

the only time i noticed this was my first few weeks on fin,i felt like i was going to piss myself all the time,my dick was dribbling piss…

Has anyone here managed to over come Frequent urination ?

Its the one side effect I have that has actually got worse since I came off fin back in 2012.

I tried this

amazon.com/Oxytrol-Women-Ove … ds=oxytrol

I don’t understand why the FDA said its only approved over the counter for women. Its the exact same formula as the prescription patch for men and women.

Anyway, this works very well. Not perfect but very good.

For me it reduced daily urination from 15 to about 7. Unfortunately nighttime only went from 2, to 1-2. Was wishing for 0 overnight.

I don’t use it all the time as its sort of expensive.

do you test your fastlng glukoze? When fastıng glukoze high your body produce more urine.

Whats that ?

sorry for bad englısh. I mean fast blood glucose

I had that checked I don’t have a problem with my blood sugar levels.

2 1/2 years off Propecia, still have this side effect as well. Have to go the bathroom all the time, but pee less amount and have weaker stream than before. Only experienced this after taking fin. On an hour to two hour drive, I always have to stop and pee now, but never had to before.

Check your calcium levels, aswell as your D vitamin levels. This condition could be cause due to a low activity of the parathyroid glands. In this case, consuming brocolli will worsen your symptoms