Patent application title: Testosterone generating and metabolizing enhancer

This is an old thread … but I wanted to say that I have been supplementing with Cistanche Deserticola Extract recently, with good results
Cistanche seems to be the ONLY herb that will boost my 5AR.
I tried sorghum, but its seems that I’m allergic to sorghum in someway. I’ve had no adverse affect to Cistanche Deserticola so far.

I read somewhere that Cistanche can ‘increases gene expression of 5ar in the liver’…

Anyone else tried Cistanche tubulosa or Cistanche Deserticola ???

1 Like

What happened to this thread? The one other thread on Cistanche seems to have had a neutral to positive outcome.

Separately, is there any thread or topic that products like these, who’s tried them, and the outcome? I seem to be trying things others may have tried, and return the same result. I’m thinking some sort of a spreadsheet with everything from Anastrozole to Zinc, those who have tried it, there outcome and comments. I don’t want to operate outside of Propeciahelp, but finding myself referring to an 11 year old post leaves a lot to be desired. We need a better way to evaluate products that may help us feel better, and identify those that don’t.