Palmettohexed update: Made so much progress but I think small dose of B5 crashed me

For the last 3 to 4 months I had made so much progress, Basically, the only remaining symptoms I had were lack of nocturnals and morning wood although I would get them on occasion and some depression/ptsd. I still felt like crap when I would wake up even though I was sleeping around 8 hrs a night. Last Saturday I slept 10 hrs. Normal dreams, Sexual dreams.

Like I said, I still felt like a truck hit me every morning. Pre pfs I had used B5, 500 mg twice a day for a short stint. I remember it made me feel even better. I was taking it for adrenal and allergy support.

Two days ago I decided to try it again. This time a lower dose to see how my body would respond. I took 100 mg. One time. The last two days horrible insomnia like when I crashed and my ed has retuned. I wasn’t getting morning wood but I could get good to great erections during the day. That is gone now.

B5 isn’t a methyl donor so I don’t understand what is going on.

I am seriously contemplating leaving my job. I make 70k a year and I love it but I can’t do this again. I have been almost bed ridden the last couple of day.

What are your thoughts? I have read about people crashing from b12, Same, etc. But those are methyl donors.

I had also starting probiots because my digestion became bad the last couple of weeks. I doubt that had anything to do with it.

You are not alone. I was doing a little progress till I took 1 pill Vitamin B complex. Since then (1 month now) i am seriously worsened. Libido is not low, it’s completely zero. Even thinking of sexual contact is unpleasant. Same like you I also took probiotic. Don’t know which of the two made the thing this bad but I still think it’s vitamin B.