Ozeph Regimen and Supplement

what has been your experience with inositol? I used it once and it made me sleep. I got freaked out about it though bc they use it as an anti androgen for pcos. I don’t think it would effect men or non-afflicted women in that sense though.

Well, it makes me sleep too and I have insomnia. It also helps the liver to clear out fat more efficiently and I eat animal fat instead of carbs as a source of energy so that’s good for me.

I didn’t feel any negative effects on my sexual sides (which are almost non-existent at this point except for a moderately lower sex drive)

1 Like

Updated on December 5th 2019: I`m loosening the ketogenic / Carnivore diet a bit, adding some resistant carbs and the lowest glycemic index carbs to my diet, in small quantities.
I have no neurological or sexual symptoms except trouble sleeping.

Here’s my new regimen:

Upon waking up at 6:30am & before sending kids to school:
Calcium Pyruvate and Calcium Lactate, 600 mg with DHEA 20 mg, Pregnenolone 30 mg and Lithium Carbonate 1 mcg
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
1/4 pill of Vitamin B3, B6 and Biotin

Plus one of those:
(1) Pine Pollen 3 gr Or (2) Tribulus Terrestris OR (3)Horny Goat Weed. I Cycle one every week.

Breakfast:
Bulletproof decaf Coffee, Stevia, 1 tablet of sweetener.
I also take once Pro-biotic a week (on Sundays only)

Lunch at Noon:

Some fat cut of steak, beef or pork, 2 tbsp of ghee and 150 gr of raw romaine lettuce or cucumbers.
75 ml of new electrolyte, mixed with soda water.

Right After Lunch:
Ashwagandha 200 mg.
Multivitamins for men.
250 mg vitamin C

And I alternate:
One day I take Boron 3 mcg and Vitamin D3 500 IU
Other day I take Vitamin A 10000 IU and Zinc 10 mg

I do at least some exercise every day. Exercise is mostly resistance training but also some cardio, like mini trampoline.

Afternoon on empty stomach:
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
Sex herb of the week

Dinner before 6pm:
75 ml of new electrolyte, mixed with soda water
Either same as Lunch but usually beef tenderloan for meat as it is easy to digest.

After 6pm:
I eat no snacks and drink the least liquids possible so I don’t have to wake up and pee at night. That really messes up my night and the next day.

8pm:
12.5 mg Hydroxyzine (anti-histamine)

9pm:
1/4 cup of warm water with Inusitol 1000mg
3.25 mg Clonazepam (sleeping pill)
Melatonin slow release 10 mg
Passion flower 400 mg
Lemon balm 400 mg
(1) Lavender Oil (Silexan 60 mg) and valerian 400 mg OR (2) mix of sleeping herbs 1200 mg and valerian 400 mg OR Valerian 800 mg and hops extract

Before sleep at 10pm:
One cooked potato with skin, either mashed with butter or just in cubes with butter.

Sleep at 10pm, always wake up at 7am / 8:am.

Electrolyte mix :
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Magnesium Chloride 10 gr, Potassium Chloride 5 gr, 175 ml apple cider vinegar. Fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml a day, mix with soda water. It’s delicious.

1 Like

Thank you Ozeph, that electrolyte mix sounds awful though

Lol. I guess you get used to it. It tastes both sour and salty, but with the fermented taste of cider. By itself it’s not too good but with soda water it goes down easy.

If I don’t mix water with it, I can add olive oil and use it as salad dressing.

1 Like

Have you tried palmitoylethanolamide?

I haven’t. Do you know anyone who did ?

It looks very interesting !

Well, I tried cutting all those supplements in half and taking them every other day and although I can’t say I crashed or anything, life became more dull. I was less confident, less motivated, procrastinated more and felt a bit depressed.

The difference was not major, I could still function but instead of feeling like a bull, I felt more like an old rooster with half its feathers gone.

I went back to full supplementation, strict diet and exercise; I feel much better.

What’s worst ? A sad and somewhat miserable life, or a happy energetic one while leaning on a crutch ?

I don’t go much on here but I guess I’ll give my opinion on this given that you have been one of the users in this site who has contributed the most, in my eyes, in this past year or two.

We’ve talked before, and you know that you helped me sort out a lot of shit while dealing with this devilish illness and a lot of things, if not most, of what you said was right. While checking here and there in this site, it seems to be a strong inclination towards dropping the glucose metabolism not because it’s inherently broken, but utilizing it while the “system” is badly damaged is like trying to run your car at 100 mph while your engine is somewhat fucked up and with a whole tool inside of it — just simply a bad idea. Having have said this, I trully don’t know what are the benefits, perks or even detriments of adapting fully to a 0 carb or carnivore diet. Could the possibility be that keto along with carnivore fixes the insidious maladjustments which were with us, perhaps even PFS developed in our core? Who knows, but implementing some GOOD carbs (I mean fresh fruits, quality tubers and not a carb meal that has 60 ingridients which half of them you can’t even pronounce) you might be able, after fixing the issue at the core which I mentioned above, to use the glucose metabolism more efficiently.

I want to mention this solely in the mere fact that as far as biochemical approaches you’ve basically done everything which I can think of, you should try to add something less tangible. Perhaps subliminal messages, deep meditation, binaural beats or even, if you are brave enough, ayahuasca; in a saffer approach low dosages, microdosages, of psylocibin might help.
Sometimes this kinds of malignant illnesses are related to factors we just can’t get with common logic or just straight foward biochemical approaches.

Anyway, that’s all that I wanted to say. Thank you for helping me and a lot of people in this site and I wish you a great start of a decade.
Godspeed!

Thank you for your encouragements. I also wish you a good decade. I think it will be an interesting one.

How has it been for you ? Are you feeling better ?

I have started eating small quantities of carbs once a day, before bedtime, so I make sure I’m burning fat most of the time (which I still eat a lot of) while getting at least 30 gr, sometimes more, of carbs per day. This way, I reactivate the glucose mechanism and especially get some insulin to lower my cortisol. Sleep has improved. I still wake up after 4-5 hours but after that, between frequent wake ups, I manage to sleep more. I still depend on fat for the bulk of my calorie intake. I think it’s important because burning fat creates ketone bodies and some research indicate it can slow down, stop or reverse some epigenetic damage. I’m not planning of changing that ever. (some other things I do do not only fix epigenetic damage but also extend life expectancy and ward off Alzheimer disease)

6 days a week, I get good enough sleep to get good productive days. I get a bad day here and there.

Meditation is a good idea. I started 3 months ago and missed only one day. With the mindfulness it provides I’m preventing my mind from having any negative thoughts, justified or not, to the extend that I can be aware of them and catch myself thinking negatively. Some negative thoughts still slip by but I’m happier as a whole. I will not take ayahuasca. I had a drug an alcohol dependency 10 years ago and I won’t do anything that could bring me back down that path. I’m looking at other alternative means of healing, like bio-resonance therapy and hell, why not Reiki and shamanic healing technique. If it works, great, if it’s bullshit than it will not make me worst right ? I have an open mind.

I have good hope that soon, some drugs, therapy or technique will be developed to cure epigenetic damages. It won’t be pfs specific, but will encompass pfs and many other diseases.

I wish you the best.

Ozeph, just curious if you have ever taken MCT oil anywhere in your regimen. I figure you are always interested in fat sources and I see you follow some of the bulletproof stuff (at least the coffee). My apologies if I missed it elsewhere.

Yes I do. My ‘‘breakfast’’ everyday is a bulletproof decaf coffee, no carbs, with MCT oil and ghee.
I read somewhere that it breaks only 25% of the fast and still count 75% as fasting. I don’t know how accurate that is.

I usually put a 60% C10 and 40% C8 mix of MCT oil, but I just experimented with just C8 and it really has more of a punch. It’s more expensive though.

1 Like

Hello Ozeph

I wanted to give you my advice on sleep what worked for me. I used to sleep 4-5 hours and I would wake up but recently it got better. this is what I noticed, it was September and I had soup with vinegar and after the meal I was tired and took a nap in the afternoon for 1-2 hours I was refreshed, I noticed changes that where similar to pre PFS (it lasted for about a week).

my sleep got better little by little and I noticed that I was sleeping 5-6 and I was able to go back to sleep after waking up at first it was difficult to fall back to sleep but sometimes I managed to sleep and other times I was in hazy state not in sleep but not fully awake. In December 25 I had about 100ml of wine and on that night I noticed that my sleep got better and I sleep 9 hours. 9 hour sleep lasted to January 5, now I have about 7-8 hour sleep. today I woke up after 7 hours of sleeping I was woken up but I was able to sleep for +2 hours more, 2.5 hours approximately.
I read you post on alcohol, I wasn’t sure if I should have told you this but, I wanted to share my experience perhaps it could have helped you achieve proper sleep.
I want to make my self clear, 100ml vine in December 25 and in January 1, only 2 times I consumed vine and it made sleep better and affects lasted. this is what I attribute to my sleep getting better. I could be wrong. just wanted to share this with you.
I could be wrong but I didn’t eat anything out of ordinary and I believe it was 100 ml vine.

Thanks for the tip. Wine contains very high levels of resveratrol. Raw cacao and blueberries do also, but like a hundred times less.

Resveratrol stresses the body into healing epigenetic damages according to Dr. David Sinclair of Harvard research center for longevity. Maybe it changed some of your epigenics ? (I think that’s a made up word btw)
Resveratrol also has anti-androgenic properties (according to the administrators of this site, and I believe them). In my opinion and only for some pfs sufferers, it could, maybe, lower the androgen receptor inhibition. This is likely temporary but may be permanent, only time will tell.

This can be an explanation. I will try resveratrol with care and consideration (people have crashed on it). But I will not have any alcohol in my blood. As a recovered alcoholic, I can tell you that alcoholism is just as miserable a disease as pfs, and it kills more people (by a factor or thousands)

I don’t want to offend anyone, this is not a misery competition, I just want to say alcohol is very unlikely to be a cure (we would have found out by now if it was) although some people (not all people) report feeling better for a short time after taking alcohol.
However, depending on each one’s messed up epigenetic state, resveratrol in wine may tip off the balance in another direction if taken a few times , who knows ?
It doesn’t take much to make an epigenetic change in our epigenome and those changes have a tendency to be persistent, as we’ve all experienced.

Thanks again for the tip. I will try with caution. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

What supplements would you reccomend introducing first as a pfs-sufferer concerning mood, energy levels and sex drive?

I wouldn’t. I would suggest a carnivore / ketogenic diet with some water fasts and later, when energy is restored, cardio and weight lifting, cold shower and saunas. I believe (To me it’s a fact and to some researchers too, but you don’t have to take it as a fact) those things repair epigenetic damage although I’m not sure to which extent it helps pfs. Those are elements in the success stories. Supplements alone don’t do much in my opinion.

Those 3 supplements do all those things, but might also make you worst and dependent. Here they are:

5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg

But do you want to walk again or you want a wheel chair ?

2 Likes

Good question. I dont think supplements are the “cure” either but they do improve symptoms to various degree. Although effect and duration of the latter is uncertain. They are quite pricy too.

Do you think that carnivore diet / keto helps my modulating the gut bactaria and candida? Because candida overgrowth is also dealt by elimination of carbs. There could be many reasons why this diet helped you. Its almost impossible to distinguish between cause and effect of pfs.

Yes, this diet reset the guts bacteria and fights candida. It also enables your body to use the ketones energy pathways, which are completely independent from the glucose energy pathways. Glucose get attached to some receptors in the brain and hinders some of its function (Like the Orexin complex, for wakefulness)

But better than that, one of the ketone body produced, BetaHydroxyButyrate actually helps repair epigenetic damage according to some research I read (and posted somewhere on this site). Fasting does a better job at that. Whatever you do, make sure to feel hungry a few hours everyday if not more. We are meant to feel hungry. That’s the break-time the body uses to repair things.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Here a video on epigenetic damage causing aging, and how to reverse aging. Pfs is seemingly an epigenetic disease. The tricks given in this video are things some people have used successfully to get better from pfs.

Plus you live longer, get a great body and get in shape with lots of energy. It’s a good deal if you ask me !

1 Like

Hi Ozeph, I’m just curious if you ever checked out the recovery story by a Bunny on PSSD where she recovered via lithium and trauma therapy, with lithium in her opinion being the most critical component. I can’t remember if I brought it up with you before but have seen that you take a kind of lithium. Just curious what prompted you to do that.