‼️ Our brother talks about his suicide right now! It's an emergency! Where are you all ⁉️

Our brother @Grey_baron is in final distress!

Can’t you give him a solidarity comment or anyone support him who’s not so frustrated then me?

@Konflict @Demon @Grey_baron we have brothers on the Borderline between staying here and going to the other world. They need our support. Where they are going.

Now we all stand there helpless. No possibility for a crisis intervention. Absolutely helpless.

To have the opportunity for a quick support we urgent need a database containing the personal data and a reference address. Of course, no one but the admin team can access this data.

Then we can intervene more quickly in emergencies. None of us is alone in the crisis, no one is forgotten forever. Everyone who secretly suffers and secretly commits worse needs our quick support.

3 Likes

This is a good idea.

Also I think konflikt is still alive but can say for certain

1 Like

I hope Konflict has found a compromise for a pfs life?! You need a compromise with that you would have and that pharma cartels have lost you for their profit.

Demon with this unbelievable fucking ointment for his wound penis after a masturbating session and the doctor crashed his life. That’s so fascist throwing a way a life for nothing.

A normal not totally insane human being would say your wounded little friend needs a tender treating or abstinence for some days. But modern medicine is inhuman, insane and perverted! Treated him with an ointment!

We need this database, that never any of our brothers is forgotten and pharma enjoyes another triumph playing god over life and death.

What’s going on with our brother @Grey_baron. Any news? From anyone?

1 Like

It says he was last on Propecia Help 34 minutes ago. @Grey_baron there’s hope like never before. Talk to us

3 Likes

Reading that he was just active is really encouraging; like getting the news that your brother on the battle field is still alive after an intense fight. I really hope he’s alright. We have a band of brothers here to support him, and we’re starting to see light on the horizon. Now is the time to hang on.

2 Likes

I’m showing Last Post 2 days Seen 2 days

1 Like

Unfortunately I think I mistook “12 mins recent read time” for him having last been browsing 12 minutes ago. Seems like it’s referring to how long he was browsing for 2 days ago…

Any news? Has anyone received a response from him?

Someone is in absolutely trouble and disappeares and we can do nothing.

I think the initiative for a patient database comes. Every dataset with two reference addresses for an emergency case.

It’s so horrible, this collective hiding anonymous on the dark toilet chamber with the injection syringe in the belly has to stopp imidiatly. This “What a incredible great recovery fun game pfs with HCG is” too. It’s only cynism against the victims and stopped all initiatives for 30 years!

A few hundred entries should be made with all data protection security and only visibility for administrators. It’s unbearable that @Konflict, @Demon and @Grey_baron disappear here and we can do nothing for our pfs brothers in distress .

3 Likes

As @Grey_Baron has posted photos of himself here we could always post them on social media with his name attached to see if anyone knows him. I appreciate that it is a bit of a minefield with regards to ethics and his privacy, but at the same time I just don’t know. Thoughts? He shared one in another thread when he was younger.

1 Like

I think his pictures have been a cry for help or a cry for don’t forget me. So I think it’s good not to forget him and to look what’s going on. I hope @Scotsman we’ll find him

It’s the next tragic pfs story. An insane army doctor’s medical malepractice on @Grey_baron giving him finasteride for prostate pain without analysing bacterial infection, ruined this young, hopefull and handsome guys life. The army doctor I think not even remembers his fatal malepractice.

1994 already the German medical telegram wrote about finasterde “…would have to be taken for life.”

It is doubtful whether finasteride will save those affected from an operation in the long term. In order for the effect to be maintained, the 4-azasteroid would have to be taken for life. The long-term compatibility of the drug, which costs more than 1000 DM per year, is not guaranteed. Users of the prostate drug can suffer from antiandrogenic disorders of libido, impotence and ejaculation and from gynecomastia.

Finasteride does not appear to be a therapeutically relevant breakthrough for the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy, even if it reduces prostate size.

And we let this dangerous sexual offender castration drug on the market, keep us hidden in the dark injecting HCG. Better as Merck dreamed in their wheatest dreams over a passiv victims community.

@Grey_baron 2016 we all could have been warned, if the community have had one other thought as selftreatment and multiple fake recoveries from pine pollen and shijat salt over 30 years now.

We need a consistent documentation of all cases. So many severe cases dissapear. I filmed my podcast allready, I show my face, think we establish a patient database.

Where resistance rises they have to fuck off like in France.

1 Like

Our community needs to become a strong fighting force to roll this situation back into the pits of hell it came from.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for having to report this: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/beachesleader/name/joseph-stanley-obituary?id=52289658

Rest in peace Joe.

5 Likes

@Lady86 told me via private message that @Demon is still living, except he is in bad shape. Any questions, ask her, not me.

3 Likes

That would mean konflikt and demon are both still alive which would be incredible news if confirmed