oral microionized progesterone?

from wiki

However, exogenous progesterone, such as oral micronized progesterone (OMP), reliably elevates allopregnanolone levels in the body with good dose-to-serum level correlations.[28] Due to this, it has been suggested that OMP could be described as a prodrug of sorts for allopregnanolone.[28] As a result, there has been some interest in using OMP to treat catamenial epilepsy,[29] as well as other menstrual cycle-related and neurosteroid-associated conditions.

How could we get oral micronized progesterone?

I took 100mg yesterday. It doesn’t help/cure pfs.

You can’t expect anything taking it just for a day.

Ok well then go ahead and waste money on it yourself and let me know how you’re doing after a few months. In the meantime I’ll be giving my extra cash to the pfs foundation.

Haha exactly. Wasting money on exotic medications hasnt been effective at all. It has been tried the last decade (lost decade).

I understand why everyone wants to try these different medications… they’re desperate. PFS is a fucking nightmare. Everyone needs to see the big picture though and realize that funding more studies is the quickest way to a cure. Finasteride is very specific in what it does… chances are very very slim that a random drug on the market will be able to reverse what the finasteride has done to us.