Only took two doses

Lol…

If only it was that easy. Just waiting it out.

You never had to see all the crazy shit I had to do to recover.

I don’t think anyone doubts that something like cdnuts can work for certain individuals.

The thing is that it only works for those individuals (great for them), but for the majority it might do nothing (at least they tried) but for some individuals it can lead to disaster instead.

The mods are trying to prevent the last scenario I think, since there is no way to know what group of people one might end up in it’s a pretty big gamble in the end.

While I am not against self experimentation, it’s important that people understand the risks before trying anything. Which is why cdnuts claims of a “100%” cure rate and not even mentioning the risks involved is very bad.

4 Likes

You sure it’s made people permanently worse? I crashed severely several times during my recovery but none of it was permanent. People believe PFS itself is permanent. I’m better than pre fin now.

@propecia123

To what extent did you do resistance training?

I personally believe the heavy resistance training might be the most important part of the protocol.

I wasn’t able to train at all for the first 3 months. After that i slowly built up to heavy weights 4-5x a week over the course of a year.

The fact is, we don’t know whether all that “crazy shit” was curative at all. It’s great you took action, but some did the same and did not recover.

I’m glad you did of course.

I don’t understand.

Are you saying you had sides for two years that weren’t PFS? Because anything that lasts past 3 months is seen as PFS, right?

Not true. Many will be jealous and bitter.

1 Like

Understandably so. At least recoveries are proof that this problem should be reversible, once the science of what has gone wrong is understood.

I didn’t consider it PFS, just persistent sides…still felt like myself during those years. It was only after stopping fin for the final time that I got hit with AR silencing, disfiguring tissue loss, chronic fatigue, insomnia, and all the rest. Shit I didn’t know was humanly possible. Never imagined basic genetic structure and homeostasis was on the chopping block.

This topic is getting a little out of control – devolving into the same counterproductive arguments that was going on here for years until we instituted the new rules. People have been discussing PFS on forums since at least 2003 – random self-experimentation and armchair science speculation has not gotten us anywhere. For every success story, there are dozens (perhaps hundreds) who try the same thing and see no results. Debating these cases distract us from the hard and necessary work of fundraising, awareness-raising, and coordinating with scientists.

At the same time, I should say that I’m happy that you recovered @propecia123! Thank you for coming back and reporting on your current state!

10 Likes

A recovery topic has been merged into this respective member’s member story topic and multiple argumentative posts, along with statements/posts in violation of the site rules have been removed.