Only sexual sides

Can all u have a normal sexy life ? Do u have girlfriend or wife and children ? All these questions torments my brain…

@BestLife a weightlifting session doesn’t raise testo too much … and low t or hormone imbalances can cause loss of penile sensibility … other things and pudendal nevralgia , or nervous system issue … I want have all this checked

Xander, absolutely, have things checked. Sun and/or warmth also increase my sex drive. Finasteride has not changed this, what’s changed is that this is no longer accompanied by an increase in my sensitivity to pleasure. Same with sexual abstinence, same with weightlifting.

Like most people, I was also dead anxious about whether I’d be able to hold down a relationship. I got into one relationship since PFS started, and thankfully my sexual sides were never an issue for her. I am able to have sex, with some compromises. So I think it depends on the woman and how much she likes you. It’s also important to realize that being held is probably more important to most women than the sexual act, even if they like both. They are wired different from us, men.

Pleasure same for me …mmm u are lucky then because nowadays not all woman are like that … how long have u been with pfs for ?

How many times a week do you do your exercises?

I lift weights 1-2x a week, play basketball 1x a week, and try to go on walks a few times a week.

1 Like

Do you not do pelvic floor exercises anymore?

1 Like