One step forward, three steps back

Every so often, I get small windows where I feel like 40-50% (e.g. feel hungry, knees don’t hurt going down steps, feel tired, cannot maintain but can achieved erection). I try to replicate those days in simple terms (e.g. diet, sleep, supplements) and seem to have success for about 24-48 hours. This has happened about 4x since August. It seems to always be followed by a pretty significant decline in baseline and some new symptom (e.g. ringing in my ears or waking up to what feels like static electricity inside the top of my head).

I’ve read almost 20k posts, over 1k topics. I know there’s a search function. But it just doesn’t make sense. And I feel it’s worth asking: why do some people just seem to keep getting worse? I don’t consider myself a hypo - just turned 33 and hadn’t had a pcp since I was in high school for sports physicals. I was healthy or otherwise fairly accepting that shit happens. I know I’m getting worse. I can’t seem to figure out what to do. In particular, muscle wastage. My forearms look frail, like a 130 pound woman. My hands are wrinkled and boney.

Thanks all,

1 Like

Unfortunately what you’re experiencing is v similar to what a number of us are reporting, we dont have any answers at this time, we just do what we can to hold the tide back. Hopefully the outcome of the study will provide some answers even direction in what to do next. Hold on to the fact that there’s a few here that have been around for years with what feels like progressive pfs. Windows = hope.

1 Like

I think that is all a Problem with the Hypophyse Hypothalamus and Adrenals…
and very Low Cortisol