One month on Fin destroyed me, feminised body,

How did your bloodwork go? Any reduction in E2 sides from the boron/DIM?

Sorry was away for a bit, havent got bloodwork yet, bought the test but just need to book an appointment. This boron has been very helpful This is the only thing over the past two years which has really helped me. Its like you knew exactly what was wrong with me and how to fix. The boron tightened my chest and ive been getting red spots on my chest, my hairline thinned a bit, more oily nose, a spot on my back which i havenā€™t had one since pre fin. I donā€™t take letro anymore, Iā€™ve been taking boron 6mg daily over the bast two weeks. But i messed up halfway through taking the born around the beginning of april. I didnā€™t want my hairline to recede so i put some pumpkin seed oil topically on my head before I went sleep. Woke up next day like I had taken fin, small ball ache, depressed etc. That day I took boron 6mg and letro and it was like the first time I had felt low estro. Seen on many forums people talking about estrogen crash from letro but I had no problem taking it daily for the past two years yet when i took it with boron i was floored, joint pain, so tired. So this is a good sign i suppose. I promised myself now i will never take anything for hairloss ever even topically. So back to boron 6mg daily trying to avoid anything elese in my system before a bloodtest.

Rn its ramadan and ive been fasting and no energy. A couple of days I went over 6mg boron, i tried 12mg and my nipples felt itchy so i had to take a nolvadex. My mistake but because 6mg was working well 12mg was very tempting, thought it would help me faster. Been 2days since the nolva so im going to stay on 6mg boron.

1 Like

Glad itā€™s been helping! Yeah, sometimes itchy nips arenā€™t a sign of gyno formingā€¦but actually getting deprived of E2. Fasting is great for you (just miserable during), but will increase the potency of a lot of supplements. If you space out the boron 3mg/am and 3mg/pm that is best. You could also up it to 9mg total per day if you really KNOW your E2 is too high. In my experience, I was just taking it to lower my SHBG (which it did), and it cut my E2 by over half!

How does that work? Itchy nips when deprived of e2?
Atm itā€™s day 3 now of only taking 6mg boron and i am taking a natural estrogen blocker. I didnā€™t have any dim but about a year ago i bought a complex which one pill has has 300mg calcium glucarate, 20mg i3c, 100mg broccoli extract. There are some people on this site say that DIM reduces DHT, is that true? As of right now those are the only two supplements I am taking. No caffeine, vitamins or anything else. My breasts feel a bit puffy. Itā€™s hard to explain. If i take letro now i would be finished, wouldnā€™t be able to get up so I guess thatā€™s a good thing. I was wondering why you recommended boron? You think my condition is from high SHBG? Appreciate the replies.

1 Like

Any hormonal fluctuations (good or bad) that affect breast tissue can cause sensations there.

That CDG+IC3 supplement is probably better than DIM. Idk if DIM lowers DHT or not, but wouldnā€™t be surprised. I just know it crashes me just like letro/adex/aromasin. I recommended boron because of mine and other TRT guysā€™ experience and itā€™s safety profile.

However, high SHBB isnā€™t the root of our problemā€¦low DHT function is. DHT (function) is like a referee that keeps E2 from dominating so that our androgens can do their thing inside the tissues.

ATM, Iā€™m on Masteron with my TRT and loving it! Finally, after 12+ years of suffering this shit, Iā€™m able to keep E2 from dominating and get good use from testosterone. Unbelievable that I wasted all that time with nonsense and needless suffering (I was a really bad PFS case).

I read your profile. You had very bad sides. Fortunately Iā€™m not as bad. Does it make sense that I can feel horny and get hard sexually but have breast problems? Iā€™m going to have to take a letro today, the nipple pain is getting worse, i can feel sensation. I canā€™t risk getting gyno. Howā€™d i increase dht? Is the higher the boron dose the better? Also do i have to take a break from boron, thereā€™s tolerance? Iā€™m also not sure how i can ever take a blood test when Iā€™m taking an ai or nolva eod. My test results would be skewed. Itā€™s very hard for me to go 1 week without taking them. Two would be impossible.

1 Like

Well, if you really think your E2 is high right nowā€¦go get the bloodwork and then take the letro afterwards (take it with you). Then youā€™ll have a better idea of where things are.

The problem with PFS is that hormone imbalances/dysfunction tend to be tissue specific. You might be fine everywhere except IN your breast tissue. Thatā€™s how you could still be fine sexually, mentally, etc.